List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hi gents and ladies

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hi gents and ladies

Started by Teenie at 2008/08/05 06:55PM
    Latest post: 2008/11/16 10:45PM, Views: 1405, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/11/10 08:10PM
    Re: Hi gents and ladies
    Teenie

Gwen is not a b.....Try teresa skank self breakin up a freakin family so her self can soak in another woman husband arms.....Now.. that's yo B

#12   2008/11/12 08:36AM
    saracharves

What family? E choose T, then G was pegnant, and E choose her(not out of love, who marries a man who doesn't love them)Then G puts herself and her hatred of T above her baby and Sarah paid the price for her mothers stupidity! Gwen never pt her children ahead of herself(including Jonathan, when he was sick) Gwen destroyed that all on her own!!

#13   2008/11/13 11:04PM
    destes

Quote saracharves: What family? E choose T, then G was pegnant, and E choose her(not out of love, who marries a man who doesn't love them)Then G puts herself and her hatred of T above her baby and Sarah paid the price for her mothers stupidity! Gwen never pt her children ahead of herself(including Jonathan, when he was sick) Gwen destroyed that all on her own!!

You are so right. In the beginning Gwen said she wanted Ethan only if his heart beat louder when she walked in a room, she only wanted him if he really loved her. Well, we know that it was Theresa, never Gwen, that made Ethan's heart thump. Gwen is sickning, and as I watching the first episodes, she is more sickning that I remember. She was jealous of Theresa even when Theresa was in disguise, as a dumpy housekeepers daughter. She knew from the beginning that she lost Ethan to Theresa. She even told Sheridan. I am so glad Theresa and Ethan ended up together, and Ethan finally saw Gwen for the disgusting person she has always been.

#14   2008/11/16 09:06AM
    bigtimesoapfan

I wish they had revealed of the dirt on Gwen, like her and her mom scheming to take little Ethan(when they all came back from Ca(after losing Sarah(that should have come out too the nusre showing up an explaining how she told her to stay in bed and she left anyway!!)).Or G hearing Allistair raping T and her turning up the radio so he wouldn't hear her and theres so many more

#15   2008/11/16 10:45PM
    destes

Quote Octoberfest: If you want to talk about pathetic, Theresa showed up in Ethan's office NAKED under a raincoat and offered to be his mistress. He turned her down.

The only winner in this is Ethan, who did not deserve to be happy after the way he played both these women.

Theresa was not on a beach in the middle of the day, naked under a towel for all to see like Gwen. I forgot how trashy Gwen was in the beginning.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/11/16 10:48PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list