List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hi gents and ladies

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hi gents and ladies

Started by Teenie at 2008/08/05 06:55PM
    Latest post: 2008/11/16 10:45PM, Views: 1494, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/05 06:55PM
    Hi gents and ladies
    Teenie

I can't stomach the rest of the last days of Passions. I truly hope your ending for your couples come true...I really do!

#2   2008/08/05 08:52PM
    Re: Hi gents and ladies
    Timmy fan

Feeling your pain teenie. As a fellow Gwen fan it is truly hard to watch. She looked soooo sad today standing all alone in her wedding dress. Ethan is such a jerk! The least he could do is acknowledge that Gwen is in the room!

#3   2008/08/06 07:04AM
    Marleysmommy...

You know I'm not a Gwen fan, but you do make it seem kind of sad for her. It is sad because he shouldn't have lead her on like that if he didn't really love her enough. Like how he always acted like he was all about the vows. What a putz.

#4   2008/08/06 08:09AM
    Azaelia

You really do feel bad for her until she starts to gloat, Sher was right it does not become her. But her pain right now is both hers and Ethans fault. She knew his feelings for her and constantly put herself in second place. No one deserves that and even though I am not a Gwen fan I did hope they would have her ending happy like Sher did. It was also Ethan fault because he could not grow a backbone and tell her that. That he let some faulse sense of duty to commite to her lead him to lie to her and not love her the way a married woman should be loved. So in the end the pain they are in now is of their own cause.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/06 08:13AM
    #5   2008/10/31 07:21AM
    Teenie

Quote Azaelia: You really do feel bad for her until she starts to gloat, Sher was right it does not become her. But her pain right now is both hers and Ethans fault. She knew his feelings for her and constantly put herself in second place. No one deserves that and even though I am not a Gwen fan I did hope they would have her ending happy like Sher did. It was also Ethan fault because he could not grow a backbone and tell her that. That he let some faulse sense of duty to commite to her lead him to lie to her and not love her the way a married woman should be loved. So in the end the pain they are in now is of their own cause.

My gurl gwen perhaps KNEW that it was her husband and teresa. But, my point of view, and only mines is this point: Teresa way or no way.......Ethan and teresa are together. She finally got her way.

#6   2008/10/31 10:44AM
    Ms.HuNNii

((((Hey Teenie))) Long time, No chat.

#7   2008/10/31 11:16AM
    saracharves

Bi+ch deserved everything that she got and then some! What women with a shred of dignity continues to manipulate to keep a man who does not love her!!! And her treatment of T's kids after her (T's)"death" was pathetic she supposedly loved Jane and when she adopted Little E the first time she loved him too! Pathetic Bi+ch taking out her anger out on innocent children!!(loved Little E turning her into a smurf hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

#8   2008/11/01 05:09PM
    destes

I have been watching the re-runs of Passions and Gwen was as pathetic then as now. Practically begging Ethan to marry her, yet everytime she brings it up, he changes the subject. I loved it when she was on the beach naked with only a beach towel covering her and Luis telling her to put her clothes on.

#9   2008/11/10 10:46AM
    Octoberfest

If you want to talk about pathetic, Theresa showed up in Ethan's office NAKED under a raincoat and offered to be his mistress. He turned her down.

The only winner in this is Ethan, who did not deserve to be happy after the way he played both these women.

#10   2008/11/10 08:00PM
    Teenie

Quote Octoberfest: If you want to talk about pathetic, Theresa showed up in Ethan's office NAKED under a raincoat and offered to be his mistress. He turned her down.

The only winner in this is Ethan, who did not deserve to be happy after the way he played both these women.

Yes it is so true.....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list