List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: If You Want To See New Episodes of Passions on USA Network You Have to Fight for it!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If You Want To See New Episodes of Passions on USA Network You Have to Fight for it!

Started by Vincentlover at 2008/08/04 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/11 11:09PM, Views: 1140, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/08/04 02:12PM
    If You Want To See New Episodes of Passions on USA Network You Have to Fight for it!
    Vincentlover

I have been talking to someone who works on Passions. I love his compliments about us Passions being the best on daytime. You can called him biased for saying that but the Passions fans have been fighting until the end to try to keep the show on air. He also give me hope that if USA Network producing new episodes of Passions then JER will be following some strict guidelines, and also females of the show will NOT have their lives be involved around women and finally Passions will be a couple-driven show. HE also told me so far Lindsay, Eric, Phillip, Tracey, Ben, Juliet,Heidi, Colton, Emily, Eva, Dylan, all willing to come back. The ones who decided not to come back are Galen, james, Liza, and Mackenzie but he stressed that can change with Galen, James, and Mackenzie.

Address your letters to:

USA Network
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    21st Floor
    New York, NY 10112
    ATTN SAVE PASSIONS

And for NBC

Mr. Jeff Zucker, President
    NBC Entertainment
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112
    ATTN SAVE PASSIONS
    (818) 840-4444

Or if you can't afford to join the snail mail campaign

Here's to the link to the thread in the USA message boards:
    http://forums.usanetwork.com/index.php

And to email USA:
    http://www.usanetwork.com/feedback/#Contact

The president of NBC's email:
    jeff.zucker@nbcuni.com

Main NBC email:
    http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/
    (pick passions from the drop down menu)

or

nbcshows@nbc.com

Thanks for everyones support!

#2   2008/08/04 04:25PM
    Re: If You Want To See New Episodes of Passions on USA Network You Have to Fight for it!
    youngesoapwa...

ok i sent them an email i just hope they bring it back

#3   2008/08/05 02:01PM
    Re: If You Want To See New Episodes of Passions on USA Network You Have to Fight for it!
    Beacham

Please Passions fans keep writning to USA and tell them you won't new espiodes.

#4   2008/08/07 08:32AM
    TerryE

I love passions as much as everyone i am even writing my own storylines but i have to say passions is OVER and there will be no way to bring it back except for my and anothers storyline writings!!!

#5   2008/08/07 01:57PM
    Elijahs Mom

I emailed both NBC and USA. While it might be a long shot if more people voiced their desires it could get them to at least take a second look. I would love to see the show take off from where it left off today. I think it would be awesome and there is so much creative writing that could be done with the new revelations that came out today. I'll pass it alone to everyone I know to email and we'll see what happens.

#6   2008/08/07 02:06PM
    ohsoflylykea...

OKAY WHO IS DIS GUY WHO KEEPZ SAYIN HE IS GOIN TO MAKE NEW EPISODES! HOW KAN U??

#7   2008/08/09 01:15PM
    I Love My Pa...

ok email tem and called.

#8   2008/08/11 09:06PM
    chata46

passions is my favorite soap and i stayed with directv only because of it,please bring it back. If not i think i will change cable subscribers thanks

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/11 09:08PM
    #9   2008/08/11 09:44PM
    Teenie

Quote Vincentlover: I have been talking to someone who works on Passions. I love his compliments about us Passions being the best on daytime. You can called him biased for saying that but the Passions fans have been fighting until the end to try to keep the show on air. He also give me hope that if USA Network producing new episodes of Passions then JER will be following some strict guidelines, and also females of the show will NOT have their lives be involved around women and finally Passions will be a couple-driven show. HE also told me so far Lindsay, Eric, Phillip, Tracey, Ben, Juliet,Heidi, Colton, Emily, Eva, Dylan, all willing to come back. The ones who decided not to come back are Galen, james, Liza, and Mackenzie but he stressed that can change with Galen, James, and Mackenzie.

Address your letters to:

USA Network
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    21st Floor
    New York, NY 10112
    ATTN SAVE PASSIONS

And for NBC

Mr. Jeff Zucker, President
    NBC Entertainment
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112
    ATTN SAVE PASSIONS
    (818) 840-4444

Or if you can't afford to join the snail mail campaign

Here's to the link to the thread in the USA message boards:
    forums.usanetwork.com/index.php

And to email USA:
    www.usanetwork.com/feedback/#Contact

The president of NBC's email:
    jeff.zucker@nbcuni.com

Main NBC email:
    www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/
    (pick passions from the drop down menu)

or

nbcshows@nbc.com

Thanks for everyones support!

Thank you so much for the Information and the 411!!! I'm on it! I was wondering what is Vincent's baby name and a lot of questions. It's not fair to start storylines like Vincents life and then nothing. I feel as though don't start stuff and then ....nothing. Vincent has brought something to passions that could or should have perhaps been enlighted more on and learned more about. His storyline kept me interested....The show is over...i guess? Who was Vincent?

#10   2008/08/11 11:09PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Not suprised at the ones who seem like they weren't all too happy are the ones who prolly won't be coming back. They've been working for JER for 9 years they know him all too well. promises promises.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list