List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwens marrige to Ethan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwens marrige to Ethan

Started by tanny at 2008/08/01 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/06 08:41AM, Views: 1616, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/08/01 11:49AM
    Gwens marrige to Ethan
    tanny

:) hey i want to know if Gwens marrige to ethan will be legally binding now that teresa is alive becaues she was only dead but was not really so she is really ethan correct wife and the marrige to gwen should not hold

#2   2008/08/01 02:55PM
    Re: Gwens marrige to Ethan
    DIANA064

The ceremony with Egag finally does get completed, but just after, Ethan recognizes Theresa's scream for help. ET are reunited.

The Egag marriage will turn out to be invalid and ET can be together.

#3   2008/08/03 07:20PM
    Anonymous16

Quote tanny: hey i want to know if Gwens marrige to ethan will be legally binding now that teresa is alive becaues she was only dead but was not really so she is really ethan correct wife and the marrige to gwen should not hold

PLEASE we all know that ET'S marriage was invalid cuz at that time she was married to Alister.

#4   2008/08/03 10:25PM
    ohsoflylykea...

BT ALISTAR IS DEAD..THEREFORE HER MARRIAGE TO ETHAN IS VALID! ND HIS SO KALLED MARRIAGE TO GWEN IS INVALID!

#5   2008/08/04 05:16PM
    Theresa16

ethan gonna found out at the last episode about rebecca and gwen lies....that stupid to me...i want to watch gwen cry and beg....i hope pilar say something about gwen with juanita

#6   2008/08/05 01:54PM
    sweetangel1978

ooooh i cant wait till he finally find out about gwenny poo n rebbca n she will loose forever ha she derevs wut she gets n im happy for ethan n theresa im glad she told him the truth finally n lil e saves the day he soooo cute haha he happy that ethan is his daddy he can finally call him dad awwww i cant wait till tomrw n plus i can watch it over n over again lol im im already recording it from yestuday lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/05 01:55PM
    #7   2008/08/05 06:50PM
    Teenie

Come on...Alister is alive...He always lived so his crane girls would never end up with a Lo Fitzgerald guy. Go figure? Luis and Eff-ing Fancy? I'm supposed to believe that Luis and Sheridan NEVER existed?

#8   2008/08/05 07:13PM
    destes

Of course Sheridan and Luis existed. They were very much in love at one time. Sheridan told Luis she was staying married to Chris and for him to move on. Luis did move on and fell in love with Fancy. But that doesn't mean they never existed.

#9   2008/08/06 08:41AM
    Azaelia

All good theories on how the marriage is broken but I think you are all wrong...

Theresa was married to Alistar when she married Ethan therefore voiding their marriage. Al dying after that would not affect the legality of their marriage; the only way to do that is if he died before the ET marriage. So Ethan is free to marry anyone...

Wait did I say marry, isn't he suppose to be married to Gwen already??? So we are back to the whole recommitment thing. Renewing someone vows and getting married for the first time are two different things and considered different ceremonies. The ceremony that Gwen and Ethan had was a recommitment ceremony not a wedding ceremony. So therefore if they were truly divorced then the recommitment ceremony they had would be nothing but a show.

So in the last monents while Gwen is gloating about deceiving Ethan and he is looking for a way out of the marriage it will come out that they were really divorced. Therefore making that ceremony up stairs nothing but a show with no real ties that would bind Ethan to Gwen.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list