List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Are you excited about watching Passions re-runs??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are you excited about watching Passions re-runs??

Started by AlaNurse at 2008/07/28 06:26AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/11 11:22AM, Views: 1986, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/07/28 06:26AM
    Are you excited about watching Passions re-runs??
    AlaNurse

:-) It probably will be like watching your favorite movie,over and over. The only thing with Passions is that we know we'll have to wait until the end to see Ethan and Theresa finally be together!!!! We know that Vin/Val are the same, and he was the rapest, stalker, and blackmailer. I missed the first couple of years of Passions and look forward to seeing that and all the rest. I am sooooooo looking forward to the re-runs, aren't you???

#2   2008/07/28 07:16AM
    Re: Are you excited about watching Passions re-runs??
    kimmi24740

What channel will the reruns be on?

#3   2008/07/28 11:28AM
    Beacham

Quote kimmi24740: What channel will the reruns be on?

The re-runs will be on the USA Network here in America,no specific time has be given to when they should start.In Canada the re-runs will beging on the Supper Channel on Monday August 11,2008.

#4   2008/07/28 04:19PM
    Buffygirl7

I am SO excited. I started watching Passions when I was 20 years old, and now I'm almost 30! I'm sure I don't even remember some of the old plotlines, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the old characters again, like Charity, old Jessica, Timmy, etc. I just REALLY hope USA doesn't run Passions for like a month and then cancel it. Hopefully enough people will watch to keep it going!

#5   2008/07/28 09:26PM
    nikki2025

i missed alot and now i need my dad to get superchannel. being in canda sucks sometimes

#6   2008/07/29 02:20PM
    GOONKA

As of right now, there is no FIRM confirmation from USA regarding showing Passions at all. Just hopeful wishing. For those that have not seen it from the beginning, hopefully you can view it on the Super Channel.

#7   2008/07/31 04:41PM
    PassionsObse...

aha, i really agree with nikki2025. it does suck @ points.. you never have the right channel to watch anything
    but, thankgod my parents got superchannel...
    but they told me once its done their cutting it off
    & i told them about the re runs and they OH WELL!
    w/e i will get to watch it !

#8   2008/08/11 11:22AM
    youngesoapwa...

Quote nikki2025: i missed alot and now i need my dad to get superchannel. being in canda sucks sometimes

trust me im in the same boat im willing to pay for it but my mom wont let me have them

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list