List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: WUT G2 HAOPPEN WIT ETHAN N THEREASA CONFUSED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WUT G2 HAOPPEN WIT ETHAN N THEREASA CONFUSED

Started by sweetangel1978 at 2008/07/26 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/03 07:17PM, Views: 932, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/07/26 12:22PM
    WUT G2 HAPPEN WIT ETHAN N Tess CONFUSED
    sweetangel1978

WUT G2 HAP[PEN WIT THEM HOW HE G2 FEEL ISSNT ETHAN G2 BE MARRIED BY THE TIME THISN ENDS

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/27 08:17AM
    #2   2008/07/29 05:15AM
    Re: WUT G2 HAOPPEN WIT ETHAN N THEREASA CONFUSED
    foxsong

Ethan is dragging his feet about going through with this recommitment ceremony because he really dosen't love Gwen. My guess is that he will stall long enough to find Gertrude who he feels connected to and then the secrets will come out.Gwen and Rebbecca will be exposed as the evil snakes that they are and Ethan will learn that Gwen lied about them not being divorced and will marry Teresa. Then all the happy couples will ride off into the sunset together.

#3   2008/07/29 10:20AM
    sweetangel1978

LOL NICE ONE i hope ya right that wuz funny i hope gwen n rebbca get caught for wut they done to therasa all these years ya i kno tess did some rotten thing but she did it out of love for ethan but gwen did some nasty stuff to wit her mom unno i like gwen but i dont like the persoin she became n the way she blacmailed ppls n the way she blackmailed pilar to she soo evil

#4   2008/08/01 11:54AM
    tanny

ETHAN LOVES TERESA NO MATTER WAT SO THEY WILL BE TOGETHER IN THE END AND ETHAN WILL MARRY GWEN BUT HIS HEARTH IS WITH TERESA SO WHEN IT IS REVEALED THAT TERESA I ALIVE GWEN WILL GET THE BOOT I HPOE

#5   2008/08/01 08:39PM
    ohsoflylykea...

OKAY..ETHAN DID RECOMMIT TO GWEN BUT IT IS INVALID BECUZ HE IS REALLIE MARRIED TO THERESEA!..ND SHE IS ALIVE..SO THEREFORE HYM ND GWEN REALLIE DDNT GET MARRIED. SO ETHAN ND THERESEA WILL B TOGETHA!

#6   2008/08/03 07:17PM
    Anonymous16

Quote foxsong: Ethan is dragging his feet about going through with this recommitment ceremony because he really dosen't love Gwen. My guess is that he will stall long enough to find Gertrude who he feels connected to and then the secrets will come out.Gwen and Rebbecca will be exposed as the evil snakes that they are and Ethan will learn that Gwen lied about them not being divorced and will marry Teresa. Then all the happy couples will ride off into the sunset together.

Are you kidding me? By the time he find her, it going be too late, as always theresa going be begging him to leave his wife AGAIN to be with her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list