List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Woman to Woman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Woman to Woman

Started by Teenie at 2008/07/26 02:09AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/26 02:09AM, Views: 2602, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2009/05/30 10:12AM
    Re: Woman to Woman
    destes

Quote bigtimesoapfan: She was never willing to give up her child! The only time she ever told E to go was when she was with Jarod, yes but she was being blackmailed by the he/she! She didn't have any choice! And even tehn their love was to strong! I watched from the first epi and although I never agreed with her tactics I always believed she was right they were fated to be together! Someone or something always tore them apart. Ethan in teh beginning was IMO marrying Gwen because it was expected. Like a bussiness merger. They both came from affluent families they were friends first so it seemed logical. I don't believe he ever truly loved her! I think Gwen however like most females fell deep! And I did feel bad for her until she sent the patternity truth to the paper! That was it for me! From that point on I wasn't to fond of her! d when she left the hospital against orders resulting in Sara's death, her part in taking little E from T based on lies and all the rest that ensued over the years! I do Admit Theresa was wrong on many occasions but her motive was always for her love Ethan so I can forgive her. I understand why Gwen fans might feel differently, but this is my opinion and really in teh scheme of things does it really even matter?

Isn't it funny, many think Theresa was horrible for staying with Ethan when being blackmailed by the "he/she", but she did try to go, but Ethan wouldn't let her.

Is anyone watching the re-runs of Passions. You really see alot more than the first time around.

#22   2009/09/04 11:28PM
    dumbfairiesgirl

Quote destes:
    Quote bigtimesoapfan: She was never willing to give up her child! The only time she ever told E to go was when she was with Jarod, yes but she was being blackmailed by the he/she! She didn't have any choice! And even tehn their love was to strong! I watched from the first epi and although I never agreed with her tactics I always believed she was right they were fated to be together! Someone or something always tore them apart. Ethan in teh beginning was IMO marrying Gwen because it was expected. Like a bussiness merger. They both came from affluent families they were friends first so it seemed logical. I don't believe he ever truly loved her! I think Gwen however like most females fell deep! And I did feel bad for her until she sent the patternity truth to the paper! That was it for me! From that point on I wasn't to fond of her! d when she left the hospital against orders resulting in Sara's death, her part in taking little E from T based on lies and all the rest that ensued over the years! I do Admit Theresa was wrong on many occasions but her motive was always for her love Ethan so I can forgive her. I understand why Gwen fans might feel differently, but this is my opinion and really in teh scheme of things does it really even matter?

Isn't it funny, many think Theresa was horrible for staying with Ethan when being blackmailed by the "he/she", but she did try to go, but Ethan wouldn't let her.

Is anyone watching the re-runs of Passions. You really see alot more than the first time around.

I am trying to watch videos from youtube and see the transcipt and I had seen that she let Theresa take the blame because well she wanted Ethan but her lies were exposed at the finale. For I think that Ethan did love Gwen but he couldn't deny his feelings for Theresa.
    I mean at the finale Ethan came rushing in the basement and start kissing Theresa but I thought that he was finding a reason to leave Gwen for Theresa and when his son fix the camera and Sam brought it in hen that was the proof that he needed. Or otherwise he would married Gwen probably saved them from the bomb and then let Theresa down gently and left but never kiss her.

#23   2009/09/16 11:04AM
    destes

If Passions was still on the air, there is no doubt Theresa and Ethan would be split apart by now. That is what the writers of Passions would do. I think the reason they had Little Ethan repair the video camera was for all to see what a lying witch Gwen was. After all this time (and it ending) the tabliod had to come out. Ethan felt more chemistry with Gertrude than with Gwen. I thought that was funny.

#24   2009/10/09 07:23PM
    dumbfairiesgirl

Quote destes: I'm with you. Theresa did some not so good things, but Gwen was horrible, the tabliod, taking Little Ethan away from Theresa, having all the Lopez-Fitzgeralds lose their jobs.(not counting the blackmail and all else Gwen had done) Theresa's bad dealings were either for her Children or Ethan, Gwen on the other hand was a spoiled brat that felt the world owed her something. She didn't care what she did, or who she hurt, as long as she got her way.

I remember that she is why she married Alistair for Jane and Ethan but then Alistair end up raping her for Alistair is way worst than Theresa that pretend to be Charlie.
    I remember in the last season Theresa and Ethan was finally a couple and Gwen blackmailed Pilar that could cause destruction for her whole family because Gwen wanted Ethan and that is why she didn't tell Ethan about Johnathon until he was at the hospital and Theresa wanted to tell Ethan about her son. Gwen didn't care about what it could do and yet when everyone find out she didn't said sorry for she never own up to her sins for she let Theresa took the blame with the tabloids.

#25   2009/10/09 07:28PM
    dumbfairiesgirl

Quote destes: If Passions was still on the air, there is no doubt Theresa and Ethan would be split apart by now. That is what the writers of Passions would do. I think the reason they had Little Ethan repair the video camera was for all to see what a lying witch Gwen was. After all this time (and it ending) the tabliod had to come out. Ethan felt more chemistry with Gertrude than with Gwen. I thought that was funny.

I think the writers thought that it was better to end up with harmony. As I recall everyone has a happily ever after and Theresa was finally able to show to Ethan that Gwen wasn't so innocent because Ethan never believed Theresa that she had anything to do with the tabloids that ruin his life.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list