List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Woman to Woman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Woman to Woman

Started by Teenie at 2008/07/26 02:09AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/26 02:09AM, Views: 2443, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/05/12 10:28PM
    Re: Woman to Woman
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes: You are right. Sheridan told Luis she was staying married to Chris and Luis needed to move on, yet when he did, she couldn't take it. She thought Luis loved her so much, he would pine away over her forever, but he didn't. When she saw Luis jump into the pit to save Fancy, and saw how loving Luis was toward Fancy, was when she went nuts.
    is that fact Sheridan thought Luis would chase after her forever. I saw the same show and Sheridan really was trying to move on from Luis for the sake of Chris fake son James. Sheridan really got on my nerves with that BS because she was being so cruel to Luis for that imposter Chris and James.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/12 10:37PM
    #12   2009/05/13 06:20AM
    bigtimesoapfan

She was never willing to give up her child! The only time she ever told E to go was when she was with Jarod, yes but she was being blackmailed by the he/she! She didn't have any choice! And even tehn their love was to strong! I watched from the first epi and although I never agreed with her tactics I always believed she was right they were fated to be together! Someone or something always tore them apart. Ethan in teh beginning was IMO marrying Gwen because it was expected. Like a bussiness merger. They both came from affluent families they were friends first so it seemed logical. I don't believe he ever truly loved her! I think Gwen however like most females fell deep! And I did feel bad for her until she sent the patternity truth to the paper! That was it for me! From that point on I wasn't to fond of her! d when she left the hospital against orders resulting in Sara's death, her part in taking little E from T based on lies and all the rest that ensued over the years! I do Admit Theresa was wrong on many occasions but her motive was always for her love Ethan so I can forgive her. I understand why Gwen fans might feel differently, but this is my opinion and really in teh scheme of things does it really even matter?

#13   2009/05/13 11:40AM
    destes

I'm with you. Theresa did some not so good things, but Gwen was horrible, the tabliod, taking Little Ethan away from Theresa, having all the Lopez-Fitzgeralds lose their jobs.(not counting the blackmail and all else Gwen had done) Theresa's bad dealings were either for her Children or Ethan, Gwen on the other hand was a spoiled brat that felt the world owed her something. She didn't care what she did, or who she hurt, as long as she got her way.

#14   2009/05/13 11:45AM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote destes: You are right. Sheridan told Luis she was staying married to Chris and Luis needed to move on, yet when he did, she couldn't take it. She thought Luis loved her so much, he would pine away over her forever, but he didn't. When she saw Luis jump into the pit to save Fancy, and saw how loving Luis was toward Fancy, was when she went nuts.
    is that fact Sheridan thought Luis would chase after her forever. I saw the same show and Sheridan really was trying to move on from Luis for the sake of Chris fake son James. Sheridan really got on my nerves with that BS because she was being so cruel to Luis for that imposter Chris and James.

I can agree with you on Sheridan was trying to move on with Chris, but I don't think she thought Luis would move on himself. I think she thought he would pine away for her, and not fall for anyone else. Once she saw Luis would actually give his heart to someone, she turned evil. (although I hated that part)

#15   2009/05/24 12:35PM
    Teenie

luis....light my fire! sheridan always said BABY light my fire....Hmmmmmmm Oooh baby yeah! He jumps down into a ? And saves Fancy...Huh?

#16   2009/05/24 12:46PM
    Teenie

Luis has a very good heart? Ohhhooo Baby Yeah! Fancy is sheraton family. No Fancy...NO!!! this song is for my lil gurl: How little moma how u doin... I want to be on YOU!

#17   2009/05/24 12:50PM
    Teenie

Hi

#18   2009/05/24 12:56PM
    Teenie

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote Teenie: Teresa and Ethan was apart also due to the writers for years.....Teresa has laid down with the Crane Men...I think all and any over 21 yrs of age? And Sheridan/Teresa....what's diff? Seems like Teresa gets the "go/green" light...And no one else do....Bull

Not Teresa/Sheridan. I would say Ethan and Sheridan both share the same problem both of them choose others over the ones they truely love many times. Both got jealous when Teresa and Luis moved on. The only difference is all was expose about the ETG. Chris wasn't exposed as an imposter.Or the spells Tabitha put on them.

wow....some one wasn't exposed......it is true.

#19   2009/05/24 12:59PM
    Teenie

Whoo....i feel that.

#20   2009/05/24 01:03PM
    Teenie

Exactly!...She walked with a cell phone ....Jeez, who was she about 2 marry?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list