List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Woman to Woman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Woman to Woman

Started by Teenie at 2008/07/26 02:09AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/26 02:09AM, Views: 2527, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/07/26 02:09AM
    Woman to Woman
    Teenie

Sheridan, love is never a game. I'm just floored, dumbfounded, and crest fallen. I feel for you......From 1999 your character has been through so much!!!!!! I remember you in a dungeon, cellar or basement. No one heard your cries.......or someone ignored your cries for help. The tasteless bastards always some how prevail. Fancy and luis married? Bull!!!!

#2   2008/07/27 02:16PM
    Re: Woman to Woman
    destes

I am glad Luis married Fancy. Sheridan told him to move on, that she was married to Chris and wouldn't leave him. He found happiness with Fancy.

#3   2009/03/14 05:16PM
    Teenie

Quote destes: I am glad Luis married Fancy. Sheridan told him to move on, that she was married to Chris and wouldn't leave him. He found happiness with Fancy.

luis know his sheridan

#4   2009/03/15 11:24AM
    destes

Sheridan and Luis were a great couple, but jer kept tearing them apart. Think about it. Luis wanted to marry Sheridan when she came back from the island, but she married Antonio instead, then after Antonio, Sheridan found Cris, told Luis he needed to move on, she was going to stay with Cris. So Luis finally found love with Fancy.

#5   2009/05/05 12:47PM
    Teenie

Teresa and Ethan was apart also due to the writers for years.....Teresa has laid down with the Crane Men...I think all and any over 21 yrs of age? And Sheridan/Teresa....what's diff? Seems like Teresa gets the "go/green" light...And no one else do....Bull

#6   2009/05/06 05:45AM
    bigtimesoapfan

T never told E to move on! She never repeatedly told him she was happy and to move on! Quite the oposite the one time T truly tried to move on and had a great guy(Jarod) (Who I honestly think she should have ended up with Ethamn and many points throughout the shows run did not deserve her!)She couldn't stop loving Ethan no matter how hard she tried.
    Sheriden in my opinion only wanted Luis back when Fancy hooked up with him! Sne had no problem with her choice when L was single! I honestly just think she was jealous. If L had stayed alone (missing and pinning over her every day) she would have stayed with Chris! JMO!!!!

#7   2009/05/10 08:29PM
    destes

You are right. Sheridan told Luis she was staying married to Chris and Luis needed to move on, yet when he did, she couldn't take it. She thought Luis loved her so much, he would pine away over her forever, but he didn't. When she saw Luis jump into the pit to save Fancy, and saw how loving Luis was toward Fancy, was when she went nuts.

#8   2009/05/11 08:09AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who saw it that way!

#9   2009/05/12 10:00PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Teenie: Teresa and Ethan was apart also due to the writers for years.....Teresa has laid down with the Crane Men...I think all and any over 21 yrs of age? And Sheridan/Teresa....what's diff? Seems like Teresa gets the "go/green" light...And no one else do....Bull

Not Teresa/Sheridan. I would say Ethan and Sheridan both share the same problem both of them choose others over the ones they truely love many times. Both got jealous when Teresa and Luis moved on. The only difference is all was expose about the ETG. Chris wasn't exposed as an imposter.Or the spells Tabitha put on them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/12 10:35PM
    #10   2009/05/12 10:07PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote bigtimesoapfan: T never told E to move on! She never repeatedly told him she was happy and to move on! Quite the oposite the one time T truly tried to move on and had a great guy(Jarod) (Who I honestly think she should have ended up with Ethamn and many points throughout the shows run did not deserve her!)She couldn't stop loving Ethan no matter how hard she tried.
    Sheriden in my opinion only wanted Luis back when Fancy hooked up with him! Sne had no problem with her choice when L was single! I honestly just think she was jealous. If L had stayed alone (missing and pinning over her every day) she would have stayed with Chris! JMO!!!!

Why is it you can speak the truth abou Shuis but for some reason you can seem to not do the same when discussing ET. Teresa did tell Ethan to move on when she was with Jared. She even went as far as chasing after Gwen to stay with Ethan. She was even willing to give up her daughter to Gwen to be with Jared.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/12 10:12PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list