List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: New Information About USA Network Picking Up New Espiodes Of Passions For 2009!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Information About USA Network Picking Up New Espiodes Of Passions For 2009!!!!

Started by Beacham at 2008/07/25 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/25 02:15PM, Views: 971, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2008/07/25 11:59AM
    New Information About USA Network Picking Up New Espiodes Of Passions For 2009!!!!
    Beacham

I just came across this on another message board,according to what I have read. "Passions might have a whole new cast of actors/actress with a different direction,which was what USA president Bonnie Hammer hinted if the network would pick up Passions.USA would be handling all costs separate from their parent network NBC,it goes on to say."The first thing that's going to happen is USA will rerun the espiodes for sure." Though no time was given when the re-runs would start,I also read where USA would try and get some of the original cast members to return.Their was no specific date for new espiodes IF USA does decide to produce new espiodes,all Mrs.Hammer said that it would be late 2009.So I am guessing late summer early fall I'll keep you posted as I hear more.

#2   2008/07/25 02:15PM
    Re: New Information About USA Network Picking Up New Espiodes Of Passions For 2009!!!!
    Buffygirl7

That is very, very cool! I just wish USA would make their official announcement. Rumors can definitely be exciting, but I don't want to get my hopes up only to find out that there are no new episodes OR reruns. Thanks for keeping us posted!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list