List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Spoilers for Ethan and Theresa Monday August 4

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers for Ethan and Theresa Monday August 4

Started by cyan at 2008/07/24 12:33PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/31 09:49AM, Views: 3203, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/07/24 12:33PM
    Spoilers for Ethan and Theresa Monday August 4
    cyan

:D SOD

Monday August 4: Ethan and Theresa are reunited; Luis and Miguel apprehend Juanita

Tuesday August 5: Theresa finally reveals her big secret to Ethan: "It's about time she actually told him something!" chuckles Eric Martsolf (Ethan)

#2   2008/07/24 12:36PM
    Re: Spoilers for Ethan and Theresa Monday August 4
    princesskrist

yeah i am so happy i have wanted Ethan and Theresa to be happy together for years. A good way to end the show.

#3   2008/07/24 01:08PM
    mommacat

Quote cyan: SOD

Monday August 4: Ethan and Theresa are reunited; Luis and Miguel apprehend Juanita

Tuesday August 5: Theresa finally reveals her big secret to Ethan: "It's about time she actually told him something!" chuckles Eric Martsolf (Ethan)

oh my god i am so happy that they finally reunited ethan and theresa i can not wait to see this episode. i almost
    cried reading this and she will finally tell ethan the truth about little ethan.
    ETHAN AND THERESA FOREVER!

#4   2008/07/26 10:40AM
    sweetangel1978

:-) finally YAYAY CANT WAIT TILL SEE THAT SHE FIANLLY TELL EATHEN THE TRUTH N I HOPE TO GOD HE DONT GET MAD AT HER FOR IT

#5   2008/07/26 12:02PM
    sweetangel1978

ya but wont ethan be married already to the devil lol but it dont matter cuz he be married to gwen oh well she g2 be to late

#6   2008/07/27 10:13AM
    destes

Maybe we will find out she lied about the divorce being final. It never made sense to me they wouldn't be divorced because Gwen lied about being pregnant. The child would have been a custody issue.

#7   2008/07/29 11:55PM
    hot vampire

:) about time

#8   2008/07/30 06:20AM
    Theresa16

i can't wait to watched that episode and what gwen get

#9   2008/07/30 01:24PM
    sweetangel1978

hhahaha i kno i cant wait i was watchen lil e messing wit the camr thing n did u see the look on ethan face wow he looked he has to kno it her how can u not tell i just cant wait i was all teary eye hahaha man im like unno im speechless

#10   2008/07/31 08:10AM
    pinkie40

I wish everyone could be happy with someone. I always thought Gwen and Hank should be together. Let him come in and sweep her off her feet. Yeah, she's done some horrible things, but who hasn't? She still deserves to be happy. Thank God Theresa will finally after 9 years, tell Ethan the truth.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list