List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Here's to my favorite actors/actresses and your character: I HOPE YOU READ THIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Here's to my favorite actors/actresses and your character: I HOPE YOU READ THIS!

Started by AlaNurse at 2008/07/23 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2009/04/26 03:23PM, Views: 1122, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2008/07/23 10:46AM
    Here's to my favorite actors/actresses and your character: I HOPE YOU READ THIS!
    AlaNurse

ERIC and LINDSAY, you were awesome as Ethan and Theresa. You made me laugh and cry and I waited so long to see you two reunited. I wish you the best in your acting careers. GALEN and EMILY, your love, passion and adventures were awesome. JULIET and NICOLE, wow, your magic and adventures were so entertaining for me. MCKENZIE, the love portrayed between you and Galen was so believeable. Great acting! I wish you the best in your acting career. YOU ALL were my favorites. The rest of the actors also did an excellent job of portraying your characters. You will be greatly missed!!!!
    May God bless all of you with the desires of your hearts.
    I hope to see all of you on other soaps, or movies. Your
    # 1 fan, Myra Carter, Muscle Shoals, Alabama

#2   2008/07/23 04:53PM
    Re: Here's to my favorite actors/actresses and your character: I HOPE YOU READ THIS!
    destes

I loved them all too. I have a friend that grew up in Muscle Shoals, ALA. Her family owned a Greek restaurant.

#3   2008/07/24 05:00AM
    Re: Here's to my favorite actors/actresses and your character: I HOPE YOU READ THIS!
    AlaNurse

To any of you who are big fans of these actors/actresses, feel free to write your comments about your favorite ones. Who knows,they (the actors)may read this thread. I just wanted to let them know how much I appreciate them and their abilities.

#4   2008/07/24 05:06AM
    AlaNurse

Quote destes: I loved them all too. I have a friend that grew up in Muscle Shoals, ALA. Her family owned a Greek restaurant.

I don't remember a Greek restaurant.....that doesn't mean there isn't one. I'll check on it. In the song "Sweet Home Alabama", "Muscle Shoals" is mentioned, regarding the "Swampers" who was a big group here. Also this city used to be a big hit recording capital back in the 60's, 70's. Many big name artist came here to record.

#5   2008/07/29 05:07AM
    LaraCroft

Hey everyone, i am new here, but here's to my favorite character.

When Passions first broadcasted in Cyprus i was ever so eager to leave school so that i could go and see it. 6 years ago they stopped broadcasting for a reason that i dont even know myself, maybe lack of audience but who knows. Anyway what i missed the most was the enthusiasm and determination of a young lady named Theressa Lopez Fitzerald who wanted one man Ethan Crane and she would do anything to get him. She never thought that there would be obstacles and even though there were that didnt stop her from achieving her dreams.

Till now from the readings of the episodes, i have not seen her change because all she wanted was to fulfill her dreams (i do not see a fault in that). I admired her courage and her determination of all these years and even though many people came to her life, she still did not forget Ethan, because her heart was trully his and vice versa. Jared and Fox came and went and Ethan remained there. Not to forget the evil Alistair who made her suffer (rape & forced marriage).

I use to say to my best friend that we were like Theressa and Whitney since she would help me with advices in regards to men whenever i needed someone to talk to. Even though i wasnt like theressa in her actions, we had similarities in character.

Anw i will miss the series but its good to know that it will end in a happy tone and will have closure on many issues which were left open all these years.

#6   2008/08/06 10:41AM
    AlaNurse

:-) I just had to get this thread back up to the top, as I had hopes the actors/actresses would see it and know how much I enjoyed their acting. Bye to all you readers of these threads. I will miss reading all of them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/06 10:43AM
    #7   2009/04/24 10:51PM
    Teenie

what ever

#8   2009/04/26 03:23PM
    bigtimesoapfan

I miss my show!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list