List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: PASSIONS End Date Changed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PASSIONS End Date Changed

Started by cyan at 2008/07/23 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/31 01:13AM, Views: 1933, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/07/23 07:43AM
    PASSIONS End Date Changed
    cyan

;( PASSIONS End Date Changed
    PASSIONS, which was originally scheduled to end on August 11 on DIRECTV, will be ending its run on August 7 instead. DIRECTV will also be running a marathon of the final four episodes on August 8.

Credit: SOD online http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

#2   2008/07/23 08:19AM
    Re: PASSIONS End Date Changed
    Theresafan18

I am sad that passions is ending but I am glad that they changed the date because I will be able to watch the marathon. Thanks for the update.

#3   2008/07/23 10:16AM
    destes

Would rather find out we had more days than less.

#4   2008/07/23 12:10PM
    aks12

Ending on August 7 actually makes more sense when you think about it. It's easier to end it all in one week then keep us waiting until all next week for only one episode. Of course if they really wanted to be nice to us, they would order more Passions, but let's face it, that's not happening. Grrr! Oh, well, there's always clips on youtube if you need a Passions fix. That reminds me, if it really does happen and Gwench and Rebecca are exposed, PLEASE SOMEBODY POST IT ON YOUTUBE!!!!! I'd want to watch that over and over again!!!!

#5   2008/07/23 04:51PM
    destes

They have really screwed the people that ordered directTV.

#6   2008/07/24 05:13AM
    AlaNurse

Quote destes: They have really screwed the people that ordered directTV.

I am so glad I didn't switch to Dtv and have that contract that tied me to them. I've never had to sign a contract with Comcast Cable.

#7   2008/07/24 09:57AM
    atpercygirl

>( When passions moved to D.TV so did I now I am in a contract with 14 months to go and I hate DTV. If I had known I wouldn't be stuck in a contract. This makes me very mad.

#8   2008/07/29 02:50PM
    GOONKA

And why many did NOT switch. There was never any guarantee that DTv was going to keep them going. They only said they would order so many eppys, and for those that realized it meant being stuck in a contract - WHY would we switch satellite companies for ONE show and a big IF show at that!?

Reilly knows he can make money on DVD sets, but syndication will be the way to go - they'll bring out DVD's every year after that. Just like with other shows.

And I agree with the other poster, it didn't mean more eppys by having a different end date, just that someone screwed up initially by giving the wrong date. And the final show is out sooner.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/29 02:51PM
    #9   2008/07/30 05:22PM
    destes

Quote atpercygirl: When passions moved to D.TV so did I now I am in a contract with 14 months to go and I hate DTV. If I had known I wouldn't be stuck in a contract. This makes me very mad.

I hate that for you. I don't think it is fair. When you call and cancel in 14 months, I hope you tell them how wrong it was to put you into a contract, then take the show off.

#10   2008/07/31 01:13AM
    ausrene

with the end date being aug 7th, that means there's only 4 more episodes?!!?! this makes me sad..yet happy because the s/l will finally come together... talk about bittersweet....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list