List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Jessica and Spike?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jessica and Spike?

Started by lilhoney559 at 2008/07/21 07:39PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/29 03:03PM, Views: 1174, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/07/21 07:39PM
    Jessica and Spike?
    lilhoney559

who made jessica go to rehab? did spike die? so she kept that baby, was it spikes or sum john?

#2   2008/07/21 10:59PM
    Re: Jessica and Spike?
    Ms.HuNNii

I don't think Jessica went to rehab..I say No No No! lol She stop doing drugs went she found out she was pregnant,and if I remember correctly she nevered willing did drugs I think Spike was lacing her drinks or force feeding them to her. yes Spike is the father.. ugh..last time he was seen I think he was trying too drug Jessica and kidnap the baby too sell it on the blackmarket.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/21 11:00PM
    #3   2008/07/22 07:58AM
    youngesoapwa...

yes spike will no longer be on the show as said in his interview in the news room

#4   2008/07/22 10:11AM
    all4babe

Yes where is the baby?? I don't even remember her leaving Harmony. Was her absence ever explained or did she just disappear like all the rest?

#5   2008/07/22 12:25PM
    Theresafan18

Don't want anyone to quote me but I believe Jessica is in rehab. I thought right before Kay got married Sam brought Jessica over to the house and she said that she couldn't stay cuz she had to get back to rehab.

#6   2008/07/22 01:15PM
    skipperrose

I still think that gwen has Jessica baby. Jessica is related to Ethan so the blood would have matched little E and that is why the baby had so many issues but i think the jessica's baby is a dropped story line.

#7   2008/07/22 06:17PM
    deb in marin

I don't this Jessica's absence was ever explained...like so many other things.

But I do think Jessica mentioned that she had 'Little Sam' in rehab with her. I recall this (although not familiar with rehab structures) I thought it was strange for her to have her baby with her in rehab.

#8   2008/07/27 04:19PM
    lilhoney559

that makes so much sence that jessicas baby could be "gewn and ethan" omg they both left, but jessica says the baby is with her in rehab but maybe gwen payed her off.but it is weird that a baby is in rehab with its mother that doesnt sound right but idk. hopefully all the truths thru out harmony come out on the last esp.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/27 04:21PM
    #9   2008/07/29 03:03PM
    GOONKA

She went to rehab, and is with Reese (seeing him anyways). She isn't supposed to be at weddings due to the *booze* thing. And family drama. She has the baby, but realizes that he is worth cleaning up her life and LIVING it for.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list