List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Passions not canceled cluein on nbc.com

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Passions not canceled cluein on nbc.com

Started by phloe45 at 2008/07/21 05:44PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/22 08:02AM, Views: 1197, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2008/07/21 05:44PM
    Passions not canceled cluein on nbc.com
    phloe45

Nbc.com is saying that next month is passions season finale.Usually when a show is cancelled shouldnt be the series finale.I believe the rumors r true and passions will make the move to the usa network

#2   2008/07/21 06:10PM
    Re: Passions not canceled cluein on nbc.com
    Vincentlover

That doesnt mean anything. Plenty of times voiceover or announcers said the show is a season finale but actually the show is having their series finale. Also those voiceover and are very clueless about passions and its status anyway. And finally with nbc.com said season finale in a indifferent tone tell ya right they they really don't have respect for their own show nor no longer cares about Passions otherwise they would have give it a proper tribute with the starting "After nine years, one of the most controversal and campy show in daytime history will have its series finale on..." Heck even its last day on NBC there was no tribute or nothing of the show was on NBC for 8 years but at the end of that episode was one of the actors used as spokepeople and pleading us fans to switch to DTV (I thank God everyday I didn't switched).

Face it the show is over and no ifs or buts. Like my mom said some people wake up different times. I had woke up early and accept the show is done the moment when Tracey Ross was first one to tell Evian fans about the show cancellation, and I have confidence the fans are still in the denial phrase will soon wake up and accept as well. But for now I just have to respect their choice to continue to sleep.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/21 06:11PM
    #3   2008/07/22 08:02AM
    Re: Passions not canceled cluein on nbc.com
    youngesoapwa...

yeah i know true that the show wont get saved i wish it would but im not holding my breath but yeah but its the writing that didnt give it a tribute the writing kinda sux it doesnt suck when he writes comedy in the show other then that it suxx poop

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list