List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwens boy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwens boy

Started by cyan at 2008/07/17 01:12PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/25 10:40AM, Views: 1803, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/07/21 11:05AM
    Re: Gwens boy
    destes

Quote DeVine_Right: I believe that baby is not Gwen's let alone Ethan's; she either bought it or just like someone stated earlier she used Ethan's frozen sperm... Im starting to believe that Gwen and Ethan are no longer married too that's why she's in a rush to "renew their vows." Or scared as hell that Theresa can come back. Theresa thats my girl and I hope some how some way she does get Ethan back and move on with their family. However, Gwen and Theresa are desperate which means anything goes to get Ethan anything!

I agree, Gwen wants this renewal to much for them to still be married. If they are still married, why would she want it so badly.

#12   2008/07/24 05:30AM
    AlaNurse

I hope that this s/l is solved by the end of the show!!! We need to know the truth about this little baby who has never been seen anymore, and rarely mentioned if at all. I hope they don't keep us hanging!

#13   2008/07/24 07:27PM
    Theresa_Ethan

[/quote]
    Please give her a break. You people are so heartless , since when the thought of her having a child with ethan was a sin, that's what every woman dreamed off TO BE A MOM, no woman wants to be BARREN. GWEN do your thing and let them HATERS hate.[/quote]

Well here's a scoop from me to you ....Gwen's baby...you know Jonathan...he will be Theresa's by the end of the show...you know why? Because Gwen is going into the pokie...you know what that means? JAIL!...and her parental rights are going to be servered....and Theresa will be raising him with his dad and older brother LE and sister jane. hope that makes u feel better than Gwen has a child....even though she wont be raising it. or allowed in its life.

#14   2008/07/25 10:40AM
    DeVine_Right

[quote]Quote Theresa_Ethan: [/quote]
    Please give her a break. You people are so heartless , since when the thought of her having a child with ethan was a sin, that's what every woman dreamed off TO BE A MOM, no woman wants to be BARREN. GWEN do your thing and let them HATERS hate.[/quote]

Well here's a scoop from me to you ....Gwen's baby...you know Jonathan...he will be Theresa's by the end of the show...you know why? Because Gwen is going into the pokie...you know what that means? JAIL!...and her parental rights are going to be servered....and Theresa will be raising him with his dad and older brother LE and sister jane. hope that makes u feel better than Gwen has a child....even though she wont be raising it. or allowed in its life.[/quote]

Miss Theresa_Ethan,

No one wants Gwen to be barren however we just don't think that Jonathan belongs to her is the point. Everything is too weird how he came about (the Passion's way) and Gwen taking a risk on Jonathan's life just to be with Ethan. Now sweetie that's HEARTLESS. But it's still not a big deal if Gwen does have a child by Ethan (finally) b/c babies don't keep no man or woman for that matter.

And YES I will feel better when Gwen gets what she deserves then Theresa and Ethan can finally be happy TOGETHER; I don't care about the past just the future of Theresa and Ethan.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/25 10:49AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list