List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwens boy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwens boy

Started by cyan at 2008/07/17 01:12PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/25 10:40AM, Views: 1838, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/07/17 01:12PM
    Gwens boy
    cyan

Do you think gwens baby could be ethan and thersa? Come on she would risk her own child with ethan to die.something going on ?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/17 01:14PM
    #2   2008/07/17 02:32PM
    Re: Gwens boy
    JASAM-4-LIFE

i would love for the baby to be ethan and theresas

#3   2008/07/18 02:40PM
    rmeli206

Quote cyan: Do you think gwens baby could be ethan and thersa? Come on she would risk her own child with ethan to die.something going on ?

the whole gwens baby thing was odd who was holding her hostage.. ? and how did she get pregenet in the first place? and how could the baby be ethan and theresas? im really confused

#4   2008/07/20 12:25PM
    destes

I don't see how the baby could be Theresa and Ethan's. I do believe Jonathan is not Gwen's baby. She could have used some of the sperm Ethan had frozen for invitro and hired a surrogate and donated eggs.

#5   2008/07/20 01:40PM
    lady1951

Quote destes: I don't see how the baby could be Theresa and Ethan's. I do believe Jonathan is not Gwen's baby. She could have used some of the sperm Ethan had frozen for invitro and hired a surrogate and donated eggs.

This theory makes sense. I never believed Gwen was pregnant when she left Ethan. Also, I never believed Gwen's story about the divorce not going thru and them still being married. I think this so-called renewal of vows will actually be them getting remarried.

#6   2008/07/20 07:46PM
    destes

I agree, Gwen seems to want the renewal ceremony way to badly.

#7   2008/07/21 07:20AM
    passion_girl

Quote JASAM-4-LIFE: i would love for the baby to be ethan and theresas

Too bad boo, cause that wish ain coming true

#8   2008/07/21 07:26AM
    passion_girl

Quote lady1951:
    Quote destes: I don't see how the baby could be Theresa and Ethan's. I do believe Jonathan is not Gwen's baby. She could have used some of the sperm Ethan had frozen for invitro and hired a surrogate and donated eggs.

This theory makes sense. I never believed Gwen was pregnant when she left Ethan. Also, I never believed Gwen's story about the divorce not going thru and them still being married. I think this so-called renewal of vows will actually be them getting remarried.

Please give her a break. You people are so heartless , since when the thought of her having a child with ethan was a sin, that's what every woman dreamed off TO BE A MOM, no woman wants to be BARREN. GWEN do your thing and let them HATERS hate.

#9   2008/07/21 10:25AM
    DeVine_Right

I believe that baby is not Gwen's let alone Ethan's; she either bought it or just like someone stated earlier she used Ethan's frozen sperm... Im starting to believe that Gwen and Ethan are no longer married too that's why she's in a rush to "renew their vows." Or scared as hell that Theresa can come back. Theresa thats my girl and I hope some how some way she does get Ethan back and move on with their family. However, Gwen and Theresa are desperate which means anything goes to get Ethan anything!

#10   2008/07/21 11:03AM
    destes

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote lady1951:

Please give her a break. You people are so heartless , since when the thought of her having a child with ethan was a sin, that's what every woman dreamed off TO BE A MOM, no woman wants to be BARREN. GWEN do your thing and let them HATERS hate.

The reason I think Jonathan may not be Gwen's is because in Dear Tabby, she made a point saying that he was Ethan's child, but said nothing about him being Gwen's. Gwen isn't fit to be a mother, she almost let her son die.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list