List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What's up with Juanita

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's up with Juanita

Started by Theresafan18 at 2008/07/16 04:13AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/20 07:44PM, Views: 868, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/07/16 04:13AM
    What's up with Juanita
    Theresafan18

I have been watching passions off and on but I have never understood what Juanita has against Pilar and her family. I must have missed where she came into the picture. Can anyone explain why she wants them dead so bad?

#2   2008/07/16 08:13PM
    Re: What's up with Juanita
    Nikkita77

pilar was her friend and whenpilar came to visit juanita . her druglord husband Carlos raped pilar she hit him over the head killing him. she then called the police for help they came in with guns and killed her children. she didn't beleive that her husband raped pilar. she went to jail and became the head of the crime family and that 's why she want the family to die. I thought that they were going to make theresa carlos daughter but with so little time left I think they are going to drop it.

#3   2008/07/17 04:03AM
    Theresafan18

thanks for the info. that all makes since now...

#4   2008/07/20 01:49PM
    lady1951

Quote Nikkita77: pilar was her friend and whenpilar came to visit juanita . her druglord husband Carlos raped pilar she hit him over the head killing him. she then called the police for help they came in with guns and killed her children. she didn't beleive that her husband raped pilar. she went to jail and became the head of the crime family and that 's why she want the family to die. I thought that they were going to make theresa carlos daughter but with so little time left I think they are going to drop it.

I also thought that Theresa might be Carlos' daughter.

#5   2008/07/20 07:44PM
    destes

Who knows, had Passions not been cancelled it may have turned out that way.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list