List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Oh My God Could It Be,, I Think it Is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh My God Could It Be,, I Think it Is

Started by lizzerbober at 2008/07/15 11:23AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/25 09:44AM, Views: 1855, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/07/24 07:59AM
    Re: Oh My God Could It Be,, I Think it Is
    LancyPassion

I don't know if Antonio will turn out to be Marty's father or if Luis will stay the father. The show is close to ending so I don't see it happening. It was always possible that Antonio was the father which is why Antonio thought the baby was his the entire time until Marty was born.

#12   2008/07/24 03:05PM
    Nikkita77

Quote LancyPassion: I don't know if Antonio will turn out to be Marty's father or if Luis will stay the father. The show is close to ending so I don't see it happening. It was always possible that Antonio was the father which is why Antonio thought the baby was his the entire time until Marty was born.

Antonio knew early in the pregnancy that the baby was not his after sheridain saw luis she forgot about "brian" and her a luis kept doing the deed. the comlication came when beth pretended to be prego to so luis had " 2 " babies on the way and tonio and beth conspired to bet sher to marry him and keep luis and sher apart before the wedding. It would be nice if he was to wrap up the story but it was so sad how he was saying he and sher were destinded to be together but us true shuis fans know that tabby was the cause of keeping them apart ! I really hated that luis and fsancy are married but as long as ethan andtheresa end up together I'm oK. I can't believe only 7 more episodes of passions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13   2008/07/24 07:31PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Well she's actually right..Antonio thought instantly Sheridan was carrying his child. Those who watched how it played out would think with Passions showing Shuis having many intimate moments, Sheridan drugging Antonio to sneak off with Luis, Sheridan avoiding Antonio like the plague making accuses to not make love with him, Luis barging in before things when to far. All while Antonio was claiming he haven't made love to Sheridan in a long time, making her crench in almost every eppy. When it was said Sheridan was pregnant one would think it was the end of this triangle and Antonio would find out Sheridan was cheating behind his back. But of course they pulled that "well it was this one time crap" which was total horse turd.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/24 07:33PM
    #14   2008/07/25 09:44AM
    Theresafan18

I am glad that antonio is alive and well but I so wish that Luis and Sher would have been the ones that got married. They were made for each other. But on the other hand at least et are getting back together...that is best thing that has ever happened in this show! FINALLY!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list