List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: SPOILERS GOING FORWARD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS GOING FORWARD

Started by mommacat at 2008/07/15 09:20AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/23 04:11AM, Views: 3351, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/07/20 12:31PM
    Re: SPOILERS GOING FORWARD
    destes

The show ends August 11.

I am hoping that Fancy and Luis do get married. Maybe Sheridan will remember how she loved Antonio at one time.

#12   2008/07/20 01:04PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote k8ecup: I really hope that Fancy pants and Luis aren't getting married! He needs to be with Sheridan!!

I hope they don't either. I read a spoiler saying five couples make it down the aisle. Fancy and Luis are one, but that don't mean they got married. Gwen made it down the aisle too, but according too the spoilers she's not the one who marrys Ethan.

Also I saw a preview where it looks like both of them are wearing wedding bands, When Sheridan barged in with Antonio. A spoiler saids Sheridan interrupts Fancy's wedding. so it's a pretty good chance it was before they were pronounced husband and wife.

#13   2008/07/20 01:14PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes: The show ends August 11.

I am hoping that Fancy and Luis do get married. Maybe Sheridan will remember how she loved Antonio at one time.

Sheridan as Diana loved Antonio, Sheridan didn't love Antonio the way she loved Luis, she cared alot about him and didn't want to hurt him.

#14   2008/07/20 07:50PM
    destes

But Sheridan and Diana is the same person. She could still remember loving him and now that Fancy is marrying Luis, some of those feeling could come back.

#15   2008/07/20 10:53PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Yeah, but when Sheridan was Diana she didn't remember Luis, and when she got her memory back it was Luis who had her heart. She still had love for Antonio but not like the love she had for Luis. sigh* Anyway way you're probably right,it look like it's definitely going too happen. b/c she was very excited and all up on Antonio when she realized he really alive.

#16   2008/07/21 11:19AM
    AllieB

Is Rebecca still on Passions, becuse I've seen her on another soaps?

#17   2008/07/21 04:31PM
    destes

Yes, Rebecca is still on Passions. She went to the other soap after Passions had finished taping in March.

#18   2008/07/22 09:54PM
    Teenie

Oh shucks now! I never knew that Sheridan was anyone except herself...This is the first time that I have heard that Sheridan poses as someone name "Diana"??? Diana Who? Please give details whenever you can!! Wow, the details would be greatly appreciated!! When you mentioned that Sheridan was known as Diana with Antonio....I did not know this!!!! Whoa!!! Shows how much I really know about the characters!

#19   2008/07/23 04:11AM
    Theresafan18

she was diana when she came back and married luis brother. she had amnisia (can't spell sorry if wrong) and went by diana because she didn't know who she was. Louise tried to get her to relealize who she was and that she was in love with him but wouldn't leave the brother.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list