List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Vincent and a baby?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vincent and a baby?

Started by lilhoney559 at 2008/07/14 07:20PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/16 06:04PM, Views: 660, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/07/14 07:20PM
    Vincent and a baby?
    lilhoney559

how does he have a baby? whos the mother? in confused is it julians?

#2   2008/07/15 08:15AM
    Re: Vincent and a baby?
    thestar

Quote lilhoney559: how does he have a baby? whos the mother? in confused is it julians?

lol it was pretty akward, ok well you do know vincent and valerie are one person? well valerie was the one who was making love to julian, then all of a sudden vincent poped up, i dont think he did it on perpose because he was screaming when he saw it was julian, because vincent is supposed to be dead but no one knows he was alive besides eve. So yup, he got pregnant, and gave birth.

#3   2008/07/16 05:38PM
    lilhoney559

how are they one person? is it a he/she? lol they can just decide when and who they want to be? so who knows about the baby? who is taking care of it? sorry i got a lot of questions.

#4   2008/07/16 06:04PM
    thestar

Quote lilhoney559: how are they one person? is it a he/she? lol they can just decide when and who they want to be? so who knows about the baby? who is taking care of it? sorry i got a lot of questions.

well yeah basically a he/she, i dont know how it works out, but on passions everything does... anyways its ok, i love to explain myself with passions, especially people who are intereted lol, umm valerie was with the baby a couple of times, though i thought it looked pretty fake, just a blue blanket haha, yeah they basically decide who they want to be, it just happens, haha...and as of now i only think Eve, Julian and vincent/valerie know about it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list