List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who is juanita?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is juanita?

Started by lilhoney559 at 2008/07/14 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/15 07:51AM, Views: 652, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2008/07/14 07:14PM
    Who is juanita?
    lilhoney559

i havent been able to watch the show cuz they moved to direct tv but i just watched the recaps on nbc.com/passions n i remember this chick juanita like tryin to kill thersea thats y she couldnt go home or sumthin. so how does juanita come in? when did she start coming in to the picture? why does she hate the lopez-fit.. family so much? plz help i was so addicted to this show n now since i watched a little i am getting addicted again. lol P.S
    I WANT PASSIONS BACK ON CABLE-NBC

#2   2008/07/15 07:51AM
    Re: Who is juanita?
    thestar

Quote lilhoney559: i havent been able to watch the show cuz they moved to direct tv but i just watched the recaps on nbc.com/passions n i remember this chick juanita like tryin to kill thersea thats y she couldnt go home or sumthin. so how does juanita come in? when did she start coming in to the picture? why does she hate the lopez-fit.. family so much? plz help i was so addicted to this show n now since i watched a little i am getting addicted again. lol P.S
    I WANT PASSIONS BACK ON CABLE-NBC

ok well before, juanitas husband like reaped pilar, and i dont know what happend after, but the police came, and her family died cuz of it? something like that, and juanita wants revenge. When almost everyone from harmoy went to mexico, juanita was there, and gwen walked by her, and juanita was asking her to help her escape, gwen asked why, juanita said that shes capable of anything and gwen asked if she can really kill theresa, she said yes but she attempted to, make theresa get eaten by sharks, but the us government saved her, and theresa wasnt supposed to leave, and she was supposed to be dead to everyone, but she found a way out of course, went on a train, met this friend who took her to the train, and now theresas alive and well in harmony, just diguised as a nanny named Gertrude, she told her son shes alive, her mom basically found out and went up to her and said theresa, is that you mija? that spanish thing she does lol "mija"...yeah thats basically it, oh if you dont know, gwen and rebecca found out shes gertrude, so now gwen is torturing her by being all over ethan, and so on.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list