List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What happened to

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to

Started by ILOOVEEJ at 2008/07/11 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/17 10:50AM, Views: 1237, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/07/12 03:26PM
    Re: What happened to
    destes

Cris left because it was clear Sheridan wasn't going to let go of Luis.

#2   2008/07/17 02:30AM
    Teenie

Yes. Chris saw and basically knew that sheridan wasn't feeling him romantically like couples do, whether married or not. Plus I think something about the "Omega" episodes were going on. An a slip of paper in sheridan's cottage by the fireplace. And correct me if I'm wrong...Pilar got shot somewhere on the Cranes property...I think someone was killed on the crane property nanmed Philliss, one of the crane housekeepers. The Man who Sheridan married (chris) AND adopted this child...Luis did not buy this! He smelled a rat name chris....Geez, Sheridan didnot listen to Luis. LUIS knew there had to be some type of connection with sheridan's dad and the other crooks: Alistar, chris and spike. Geez..if Luis and Fancy are getting married... At least this show name Passions could have shown sheridan, fancy and luis explaining to this beautiful kid something about the wedding! Jeez, for petes sake! Kids are people TOO! Marty and the someone child that sheridan and chris adopted. I don't even remember that little boy's name who sheridan adopted. You are so wrong for doing that to this little guy.......Sheridan

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/17 02:53AM
    #3   2008/07/17 08:47AM
    youngesoapwa...

Quote Teenie: Yes. Chris saw and basically knew that sheridan wasn't feeling him romantically like couples do, whether married or not. Plus I think something about the "Omega" episodes were going on. An a slip of paper in sheridan's cottage by the fireplace. And correct me if I'm wrong...Pilar got shot somewhere on the Cranes property...I think someone was killed on the crane property nanmed Philliss, one of the crane housekeepers. The Man who Sheridan married (chris) AND adopted this child...Luis did not buy this! He smelled a rat name chris....Geez, Sheridan didnot listen to Luis. LUIS knew there had to be some type of connection with sheridan's dad and the other crooks: Alistar, chris and spike. Geez..if Luis and Fancy are getting married... At least this show name Passions could have shown sheridan, fancy and luis explaining to this beautiful kid something about the wedding! Jeez, for petes sake! Kids are people TOO! Marty and the someone child that sheridan and chris adopted. I don't even remember that little boy's name who sheridan adopted. You are so wrong for doing that to this little guy.......Sheridan

i cant rember but did anything ever happend with that omega sign under his desk or whatever it qwas

#4   2008/07/17 10:50AM
    destes

It was another storyline put on the back burner.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list