List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: USA Start Airing Re-runs In August!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

USA Start Airing Re-runs In August!!!!

Started by Beacham at 2008/07/09 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/10 08:35AM, Views: 1366, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/07/09 11:33AM
    USA Start Airing Re-runs In August!!!!
    Beacham

This was posted on Coffeerooms:

Yep,from what my sources tell me,USA will air the re-runs as well in August.

They are just waiting on offical word from NBC,but It's a done deal literally and they will begin on USA too.

In the current scheme of things,DTV and Supperchannel are playing the espiodes con-currently.USA and Supperchannel will air them together as well,just like DTV and SC are now.

After USA and Supperchannel airs re-runs and its successful...they will consider New espiodes by 2009.

#2   2008/07/09 02:57PM
    Re: USA Start Airing Re-runs In August!!!!
    Buffygirl7

That's terrific! I hope it is really true - Passions reruns would be WONDERFUL. Wonder what time they will air.

#3   2008/07/09 03:08PM
    youngesoapwa...

yeah its wonderfull but i hope you not one of those people who poste fake rumors

#4   2008/07/09 04:05PM
    Beacham

Quote youngesoapwatcher: yeah its wonderfull but i hope you not one of those people who poste fake rumors

Excuse me honey but I can sure you one thing honey.I was not the one that posted that message on that board that was somebody else.Another thing I have no attentions in spreading fake or false rumors and I do not appreciate you saying other wise.

#5   2008/07/09 04:12PM
    youngesoapwa...

Quote Beacham:
    Quote youngesoapwatcher: yeah its wonderfull but i hope you not one of those people who poste fake rumors

Excuse me honey but I can sure you one thing honey.I was not the one that posted that message on that board that was somebody else.Another thing I have no attentions in spreading fake or false rumors and I do not appreciate you saying other wise.

dont get all made with me all i said was that i hope it wasent a lie because alot of people like to do that for fun and i never said that YOU soread fake or false rumors so please dont get all mad at me

#6   2008/07/09 04:12PM
    youngesoapwa...

so again please dont get at me all i said was hope not that u did

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/09 04:14PM
    #7   2008/07/09 04:37PM
    Beacham

Quote youngesoapwatcher: so again please dont get at me all i said was hope not that u did

I am not mad at you at all and I am very sorry if I sounded harsh.Believe me I don't have a creative mind to make this stuff up.So again I am very sorry.

#8   2008/07/09 07:08PM
    youngesoapwa...

its ok all i was getting at is that i dont know you so u could be but i belive you know because it dool it happends alot

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list