List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: ModMatt Help Please!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ModMatt Help Please!!!!

Started by Beacham at 2008/07/07 07:02PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/08 05:41AM, Views: 654, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/07/07 07:02PM
    ModMatt Help Please!!!!
    Beacham

Hey there Modmatt,I have a question for you.Will USA make some kind of statement about weather or not they will either produce new espiodes or show the re-runs in the near future?Thanks Modmatt

#2   2008/07/07 07:07PM
    Re: ModMatt Help Please!!!!
    youngesoapwa...

lol how much times do u have to tell u its a rumor for now if they do he'll let us know

p.s. dont u have some kind of connection over at usa? i thought u did or i might be somone else

#3   2008/07/07 08:21PM
    muna1118

I have watched Passions since day 1 on July 5, 1999 and I would love for USA to produce new episodes. I know that there are probably tens of thousands of die hard fans just like me that would watch religiously if they did!!!

#4   2008/07/08 05:41AM
    Beacham

Quote youngesoapwatcher: lol how much times do u have to tell u its a rumor for now if they do he'll let us know

p.s. dont u have some kind of connection over at usa? i thought u did or i might be somone else

Yes I do have a child hood friend that works for USA.But I stress sometimes his information can be wrong and I don't post alot of his information.Because some of it sounds to good too be true.Modmatt information is always accurate.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list