List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package deal????

Started by AlaNurse at 2008/07/02 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/13 08:34PM, Views: 2560, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/07/03 08:47PM
    Re: If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the...
    destes

I think it would begin where it left off. After all all soaps start somewhere.

#12   2008/07/06 10:33AM
    Re: If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the...
    Blue_Mood_Eyes

I would continue to watch. However, the story lines have to be a bit shorter. Not even in a made up town can people be this miserable! Theresa and Ethan have to end up together and be happy at some point!! The whole reason I started watching in the first place is because of this couple and it reminded me of Days of Our Lives. I also loved the factor that it had magic. This gave the show some major originality from other soaps. This is not the case anymore and things need to go back or at least get closer to the original story lines. The first three years were the best. This show has potential...it just needs new writers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/06 10:37AM
    #13   2008/07/06 11:14AM
    DIANA064

I think James E. Reilly IS the deal with Passions. I would want him involved...it's his creation and many of the best episodes and storylines have been written by him. When he's good, he's very very good.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/06 11:16AM
    #14   2008/07/07 06:16AM
    AlaNurse

Quote DIANA064: I think James E. Reilly IS the deal with Passions. I would want him involved...it's his creation and many of the best episodes and storylines have been written by him. When he's good, he's very very good.

The point I am making is that JER's TYPE of writting, these past couple of years, has rewarded Passions with 2 cancellations, no soap awards, and is at the bottom of soap ratings. What is good about that???? I would LOVE to see new episodes, and the ratings go to the top! That won't happen with JER's current mode of writting.

#15   2008/07/11 02:11AM
    Teenie

Quote DIANA064: I think James E. Reilly IS the deal with Passions. I would want him involved...it's his creation and many of the best episodes and storylines have been written by him. When he's good, he's very very good.

Yep, it is his show...with the good and the bad....He is the show named Passions...I like!

#16   2008/07/11 03:41AM
    Teenie

Quote AlaNurse: I will, as long as JER is not included in the deal. He drags out too many s/l's. His writing skills are demented.
    What other soap has episodes about an upside down penis, erections, transsexuals, and totally bizarre events? And does a show like that win soap awards, yearly? NOT! It has now been 2 X's Passions's has been booted. This is why Passions is at the bottom of the soaps. The actors and actresses only act how the script reads. They do a great job with the lines they have to use. I feel sorry for them. I vote for totally new writers!!!!! Passions does not need to be booted the 3rd time. Then the new Passions could go to the top of all soaps!!!! Do you agree?

Who feel sorry? For Who?

#17   2008/07/11 03:44AM
    Teenie

Quote destes: I think it would begin where it left off. After all all soaps start somewhere.

If only....How about me starting some where

#18   2008/07/13 08:34PM
    AlaNurse

Quote Teenie:
    Quote AlaNurse: I will, as long as JER is not included in the deal. He drags out too many s/l's. His writing skills are demented.
    What other soap has episodes about an upside down penis, erections, transsexuals, and totally bizarre events? And does a show like that win soap awards, yearly? NOT! It has now been 2 X's Passions's has been booted. This is why Passions is at the bottom of the soaps. The actors and actresses only act how the script reads. They do a great job with the lines they have to use. I feel sorry for them. I vote for totally new writers!!!!! Passions does not need to be booted the 3rd time. Then the new Passions could go to the top of all soaps!!!! Do you agree?

Who feel sorry? For Who?

I feel sorry for the actors, regarding some of the scripts they have to act out for passions.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/13 08:35PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list