List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package deal????

Started by AlaNurse at 2008/07/02 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/13 08:34PM, Views: 2248, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/07/02 10:58AM
    If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package...
    AlaNurse

I will, as long as JER is not included in the deal. He drags out too many s/l's. His writing skills are demented.
    What other soap has episodes about an upside down penis, erections, transsexuals, and totally bizarre events? And does a show like that win soap awards, yearly? NOT! It has now been 2 X's Passions's has been booted. This is why Passions is at the bottom of the soaps. The actors and actresses only act how the script reads. They do a great job with the lines they have to use. I feel sorry for them. I vote for totally new writers!!!!! Passions does not need to be booted the 3rd time. Then the new Passions could go to the top of all soaps!!!! Do you agree?

#2   2008/07/02 01:59PM
    Re: If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the...
    youngesoapwa...

i agree with you 100% but there might be leagal troubles because he created the show but yeah i agree he sux as a writer hes only good at comedy

#3   2008/07/02 02:37PM
    Re: If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the...
    Beacham

I was told that if USA does decided to produce new espiodes JER will have strict guidelines and what I mean by that is this.The main reason USA wants Passions is because of the 18-24 female audience which Passions is #1 with that audience.JER will have to write the female characters on the show with a back bone.But I heard a rumor saying that JER was thiking about retiring so maybe they could get a new head writer.

#4   2008/07/02 02:51PM
    Buffygirl7

Awards, schmawards! I love Passions because it ISN'T like other soaps. It makes me laugh every day. I would probably watch no matter what.

#5   2008/07/02 04:54PM
    destes

I would only watch Passions if Theresa and Ethan stay together and happy.

#6   2008/07/02 08:18PM
    Marleysmommy...

I'm a sucker for passions.

#7   2008/07/02 10:46PM
    Teenie

Quote AlaNurse: I will, as long as JER is not included in the deal. He drags out too many s/l's. His writing skills are demented.
    What other soap has episodes about an upside down penis, erections, transsexuals, and totally bizarre events? And does a show like that win soap awards, yearly? NOT! It has now been 2 X's Passions's has been booted. This is why Passions is at the bottom of the soaps. The actors and actresses only act how the script reads. They do a great job with the lines they have to use. I feel sorry for them. I vote for totally new writers!!!!! Passions does not need to be booted the 3rd time. Then the new Passions could go to the top of all soaps!!!! Do you agree?

I think I would......maybe something refreshing and who know? I would be a viewer....if i can afford it!

#8   2008/07/02 11:16PM
    lady1951

Quote Buffygirl7: Awards, schmawards! I love Passions because it ISN'T like other soaps. It makes me laugh every day. I would probably watch no matter what.

I totally agree with Buffy. I like the weird things on Passions like Julian's current problem and Vincent/Valerie situation. When Passions becomes just like all the other soaps, this is when I will stop watching. After all, I do not watch the other soaps now.

#9   2008/07/03 10:42AM
    days and p...

to tell u the truth i accually dont agree. i accually think its really funny.i mean come on u never laugh about vincents whole situation be4, a GUY being pregnant nd the father is his father i mean come on that is so funny nd also i know they take story lines a lil 2 far but hey thats passions wat would passions be with out its craziness?i find passions 2 be the most funniest show ever nd if it stays on air nd changes it just wont be passions

#10   2008/07/03 06:15PM
    Outlaw68

I will watch it if it comes back on. I was reading a message board that said they have already taped thier finale. So, if they taped the finale and they end up showing it on Direct TV how will they continue the soap on USA?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/03 06:16PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list