List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: New Topic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Started by Teenie at 2008/06/28 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 07:55PM, Views: 1069, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2008/06/28 05:09PM
    Teenie

Ima send yal scared arse to bed..........later....It's funny when i tear teresa a new arse...some folks don't like....

#2   2008/06/28 05:17PM
    Re: New Topic
    Marleysmommy...

I'm sorry, but I don't get it.

#3   2008/06/28 05:34PM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I'm sorry, but I don't get it.

ok..where do live in the ole usa? when i mention or say something that is unfavorable about the character teresa, my self as a poster gets attacked. Thank you for asking.

#4   2008/06/28 05:44PM
    Marleysmommy...

I live in Ohio, not that that would even have anything to do with it, but I really just didn't get your joke, it had nothing to do with your opinion of Theresa. You can feel however you want about her. Do I think you should be offensive when doing so? No, of course not. But seriously, say what you want, you just might have to explain some punchlines to me.

#5   2008/06/28 06:07PM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I live in Ohio, not that that would even have anything to do with it, but I really just didn't get your joke, it had nothing to do with your opinion of Theresa. You can feel however you want about her. Do I think you should be offensive when doing so? No, of course not. But seriously, say what you want, you just might have to explain some punchlines to me.

My bad....offense is the flavor of the day...Ohio huh..I'm in cincinnati ohio. peace

#6   2008/06/28 06:23PM
    Marleysmommy...

thanks

#7   2008/06/28 07:55PM
    all4babe

LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list