List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Does Pilar still...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Pilar still...

Started by Marleysmommy2006 at 2008/06/26 08:11PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 10:35PM, Views: 838, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/26 08:11PM
    Does Pilar still...
    Marleysmommy...

I can't get sattelite let me just say. Now that Theresa is way into adulthood, does Pilar still call her "Theresita"? I can still hear her saying it in my head.

#2   2008/06/26 09:07PM
    Re: Does Pilar still...
    destes

Yes, but my daddy still calls me by the name he called me growing up. (and I am MUCH older than Theresa)

#3   2008/06/27 09:37PM
    souljaaa.giirl

thats a stupid question
    its no like a nick name
    that another way to pronaunce it with her spanish acient
    uhhhh

#4   2008/06/28 08:33AM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I can't get sattelite let me just say. Now that Theresa is way into adulthood, does Pilar still call her "Theresita"? I can still hear her saying it in my head.

Hi!
    Remember she smacks mom......so who really knows what she calls her mom?

#5   2008/06/28 02:32PM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote Marleysmommy2006: I can't get sattelite let me just say. Now that Theresa is way into adulthood, does Pilar still call her "Theresita"? I can still hear her saying it in my head.

Hi!

wow your dumb... she was asking if pilar still calls theresa HER DAUGHTER "theresita" ...and you said who really knows what she calls her mom... hahahahaha wow.

#6   2008/06/28 02:39PM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:

Hi!

wow your dumb... she was asking if pilar still calls theresa HER DAUGHTER "theresita" ...and you said who really knows what she calls her mom... hahahahaha wow.

yeah..i 4got! lol

#7   2008/06/28 06:31PM
    Marleysmommy...

Actually to be honest with you it's not a dumb question because that is not just how pilar says Theresa in spanish. See I took 3 years of spanish in high school and "Theresita" means "Little Theresa" anything you add 'ita" to means little such and such.

#8   2008/06/28 06:35PM
    Marleysmommy...

I got too distracted and forgot what i was gonna say. Destes, I think that is so cute that you dad still calls you that. It reminded me of a ladies house I used to clean and she was in her 50's and still calls her dad "Daddy" I think it's sweet.

#9   2008/06/28 06:45PM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:

Hi!

you are dumb....since you went there

#10   2008/06/28 08:14PM
    destes

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I got too distracted and forgot what i was gonna say. Destes, I think that is so cute that you dad still calls you that. It reminded me of a ladies house I used to clean and she was in her 50's and still calls her dad "Daddy" I think it's sweet.

And he will be 88 in 3 days. I am lucky to still have him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list