List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: It better happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It better happen

Started by Marleysmommy2006 at 2008/06/26 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2010/01/05 07:30PM, Views: 6461, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2009/03/14 04:38PM
    Re: It better happen
    Teenie

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Well teenie according to the finale Gwen aint even thinking about Ethan. She's married to some guy she meet in Vegas and when she gets out on bail she finna get some hawt hawt hawt prison break tail.

Da truth....U got me feeling and FEEININ(Jodeci) Luv ya wit out a doubt
    vtb4ya@yahoo.com have a great day boo

#32   2009/03/15 02:33AM
    Teenie

hi yall,
    you are too 4 real! I'm weak in the knees!!! I have not laughed so hard in a real long time.....You go Gurl!!!!!

#33   2009/03/15 02:49AM
    my bad
    Teenie

i messed up saying see u at the cross road, I was listening to a record that said that. my fault.

#34   2009/03/15 11:10AM
    destes

Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes: Don't blame GWEN?????????????? Gwen is the reason Theresa is having to be in disguise. Gwen is the one that was blackmailing Theresa to stay away from EThan because she knew that was the only way he would ever be with Gwen.

But Gwen is going somewhere-----to jail for all the evil deeds she has done over the years. lol

Teresa's entire life has been a disguise. She Went and tried to go toe to toe and head to head with ETHAN'S WIFE GWEN. YUCK! Teresa wantted Ethan's wife name Gwen to actually give up. But what that B name Teresa don't know is THIS!!!! Back Dat Thang Up B cuz Gwen ain't going NoWhere!!!!

#35   2009/03/17 08:04AM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I keep having these panicked feelings that by the end of the show Ethan and Theresa still will not be together. I think I'm traumatized from all the years getting geared up for them to get together and stay together, only for them to be ripped apart again. It just seems too good to be true. I won't even know how it turns out because I can't get sattelite and I'm only on a 20 day free trial from aol right now. Someone should volunteer to phone me when it happens, but no one probably will.

sooooo? They bring crap....I'm the one that says NO DEAL B

#36   2009/03/17 08:09AM
    Teenie

Hey Tee, make it happen? Extra Naw...You are a b, that could have been married to your love......what happen hoe?

#37   2009/03/25 11:42AM
    destes

Theresa did marry the man she loved.

#38   2010/01/05 07:30PM
    twilightpass...

Quote destes: Don't blame GWEN?????????????? Gwen is the reason Theresa is having to be in disguise. Gwen is the one that was blackmailing Theresa to stay away from EThan because she knew that was the only way he would ever be with Gwen.

I think it is because Gwen called Juanita so she can get what she wants. But that is the only thing that she has done for it makes her so pathetic for she should be getting the blame as Theresa had got the blame.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list