List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: It better happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It better happen

Started by Marleysmommy2006 at 2008/06/26 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2010/01/05 07:30PM, Views: 6603, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/06/29 01:54PM
    Re: It better happen
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Teenie:
    make it happen with teresa and ethan. Sure they need to be toghether.....I do not see them together. He lies about his vows...she lies about anything and everything. Seems like the only truth ethan and teresa know is the bedroom. They have no clue about each other.
    I agree,especially the last sentence. Ethan and Teresa are the main ones talking about follow whats in your heart or you know my heart crap. yet they seem too always think the opposite of what each other would do. Some fated connection they got.

#12   2008/06/29 02:29PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I keep having these panicked feelings that by the end of the show Ethan and Theresa still will not be together. I think I'm traumatized from all the years getting geared up for them to get together and stay together, only for them to be ripped apart again. It just seems too good to be true. I won't even know how it turns out because I can't get sattelite and I'm only on a 20 day free trial from aol right now. Someone should volunteer to phone me when it happens, but no one probably will.

I know you joking about being traumatized right??? you have been watch Passions for the pass 9 years right? You should be familiar with the written style and able to expect the unexpected when it comes to Passions. Annnnnd I know you aint offering too exchange phone numbers cuz for the looks of some of these ppl they are not wrap to tight or their elevator don't go all the way to the top floor. Please Don't do it, I don't wanna see you on here telling how crazy so and so is cuz they calling you 10 times a day calling you all kinda names but the child of god. lol or they saying it about you

#13   2008/06/30 07:39AM
    Dj_2008

all4babe,
    You are so right about Ethan and Theresa getting together
    it will never happening. All theses triangles will not end.
    It just drives me crazy with these dreams where they get together and it is a stupid dream!! So I am sure it will happen again!!! Donna have a happy 4th of July!

#14   2008/06/30 10:21PM
    destes

They will end up together, jer said so.

#15   2008/06/30 11:21PM
    Teenie

Quote Dj_2008: all4babe,
    You are so right about Ethan and Theresa getting together
    it will never happening. All theses triangles will not end.
    It just drives me crazy with these dreams where they get together and it is a stupid dream!! So I am sure it will happen again!!! Donna have a happy 4th of July!

They are meant to be........somehow it has not happpened? Sad.

#16   2008/06/30 11:29PM
    Teenie

Teresa mention to Ethan's so call Dad Julian.....she had an envelope..... Hey Juian, we all knew that Fancy is the one...she had no idea and still don't. She saw Teresa trying smothering her gramps with a pillow? Fancy saw this...

#17   2008/07/01 06:53AM
    Marleysmommy...

I agree with everyone. Also, Ms.HuNNi, I agree with you, and I don't have to worry about that now because my sis lives with my mom now and is home to whatch passions and I will give her a tape to record it for me. I mean you have now idea how lucky I feel, I only found out yesterday that my mom haS directTV, I thought she had the other one.

#18   2008/07/01 07:21AM
    Marleysmommy...

Teenie, can you tell me more about Fancy seeing Theresa smother Alistar with a pillow? I don't think I saw this.

#19   2008/07/02 10:24AM
    AlaNurse

Quote Marleysmommy2006: Teenie, can you tell me more about Fancy seeing Theresa smother Alistar with a pillow? I don't think I saw this.

I'm not Teenie, but I do recall a scene in Alistars bedroom where Theresa tried to smother him with a pillow. This is when he had been brutally raping her, after they had married.

#20   2008/07/02 11:31AM
    all4babe

AlaNurse..What a beautiful doggy in your avatar!! Is he/she yours??

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list