List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: It better happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It better happen

Started by Marleysmommy2006 at 2008/06/26 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2010/01/05 07:30PM, Views: 6629, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/26 07:52PM
    It better happen
    Marleysmommy...

I keep having these panicked feelings that by the end of the show Ethan and Theresa still will not be together. I think I'm traumatized from all the years getting geared up for them to get together and stay together, only for them to be ripped apart again. It just seems too good to be true. I won't even know how it turns out because I can't get sattelite and I'm only on a 20 day free trial from aol right now. Someone should volunteer to phone me when it happens, but no one probably will.

#2   2008/06/28 11:59AM
    Re: It better happen
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I keep having these panicked feelings that by the end of the show Ethan and Theresa still will not be together. I think I'm traumatized from all the years getting geared up for them to get together and stay together, only for them to be ripped apart again. It just seems too good to be true. I won't even know how it turns out because I can't get sattelite and I'm only on a 20 day free trial from aol right now. Someone should volunteer to phone me when it happens, but no one probably will.

Sure, they need to make it. No doubt about it.

#3   2008/06/28 03:30PM
    Marleysmommy...

Make what?

#4   2008/06/28 03:46PM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: Make what?

make it happen with teresa and ethan. Sure they need to be toghether.....I do not see them together. He lies about his vows...she lies about anything and everything. Seems like the only truth ethan and teresa know is the bedroom. They have no clue about each other. PS: They are so cute together in that darn bedroom!! But that want put food on the table.....Jeez! She is an actual stank tramp!!! She will never prevail and be his Boo. Tee is ah dime a dozen.....Alistar lives in her...she is rich for a reason...Fancy is a Crane....Not so fast tee

#5   2008/06/28 05:14PM
    Marleysmommy...

You confuse me a lot. If you don't like Theresa then why did you say they need to make it? And what does Fancy have to do with it?

#6   2008/06/28 05:22PM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: You confuse me a lot. If you don't like Theresa then why did you say they need to make it? And what does Fancy have to do with it?

They need to be together and they should be together...Ethans so call vows...her so call lies...Jeez I'm having a great time laughing at their fooliness. They will never get it right...9 years of they lives and other people lives.....Teresa...stop. almost a freakin decade....it is sad

#7   2008/06/28 05:37PM
    Marleysmommy...

See there again. You said you are having a great time laughing, then you said Thersa stop it's sad. This is what confuses me. Do you want E and T together or not?

#8   2008/06/28 06:56PM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: See there again. You said you are having a great time laughing, then you said Thersa stop it's sad. This is what confuses me. Do you want E and T together or not?

Yes..Ethan and Teresa BELONG together. Period. But since they are Not Together...don't blame Gwen.

#9   2008/06/28 07:22PM
    destes

Don't blame GWEN?????????????? Gwen is the reason Theresa is having to be in disguise. Gwen is the one that was blackmailing Theresa to stay away from EThan because she knew that was the only way he would ever be with Gwen.

#10   2008/06/29 01:27PM
    all4babe

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I keep having these panicked feelings that by the end of the show Ethan and Theresa still will not be together. I think I'm traumatized from all the years getting geared up for them to get together and stay together, only for them to be ripped apart again. It just seems too good to be true. I won't even know how it turns out because I can't get sattelite and I'm only on a 20 day free trial from aol right now. Someone should volunteer to phone me when it happens, but no one probably will.
    I wouldn't count on it..It seems after 8 years of watching I have learned that the writer's don't know $h*t about what the viewers want..I myself don't want E & T together but I am well aware that most Passions fans do want that and I really don't see it happening..It will probably end with the triangle still going on...thats all Passions ever really was, was about that long boring triangle. if I had my way Passions will end with Ivy & Julian and Sher sher and Luis reuniting but again Ill say i don't see it happening..I literally won't see it happening anyways since I don't have direct TV

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list