List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Uncomfortable for Tabs

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Uncomfortable for Tabs

Started by Marleysmommy2006 at 2008/06/25 02:10PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 10:20PM, Views: 555, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/06/25 02:10PM
    Uncomfortable for Tabs
    Marleysmommy...

Tabitha should tell everyone (or at least Esme) that Julian is Endora's father. That way she wouldn't feel uncomfortable around Esme or Eve or anybody else he's slept with when they start talking about him. Don't ask me how that's supposed to make her feel more comfortable, but i think this issue needs to be brought out.

#2   2008/06/26 07:53PM
    Re: Uncomfortable for Tabs
    destes

But look at all the people Julian has slept with, Ivy, Esme, Eve, Ivy, Rebecca, Valerie. I think Tabby doesn't want everyone to know she was ever with Julian.

#3   2008/06/26 08:03PM
    Marleysmommy...

I know, I thought that too after I thought about it. I'm really not sure where I was going with that idea. I was both tired and bored. However, it would entitle Endora to some things. Nope, that's stupid too because she can already conjure up whatever she wants. I don't know what I'm saying.

#4   2008/06/26 09:08PM
    destes

Endora knows Julian is her father.

#5   2008/06/28 11:51AM
    Teenie

Well? Sheesh! Who else is on this show are not revealing baby moma and baby daddy! Dag!!!! I'm confused!

#6   2008/06/28 03:26PM
    Marleysmommy...

I know Endora knows Julian is her father. That's not what I meant. If he made the news public, she would have entitlements to the Crane fortune, right now all he can give her is time and he doesn't really do that.

#7   2008/06/28 04:00PM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I know Endora knows Julian is her father. That's not what I meant. If he made the news public, she would have entitlements to the Crane fortune, right now all he can give her is time and he doesn't really do that.

Absolutely right. Great point...did alistar ever know that Endora was his "Grandchild"?, julian is endora dad...right? Plezzzzzzzz...don't tell me that a nother child's paternity is up in the freakin air??? Help us alll!!!

#8   2008/06/28 08:20PM
    destes

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I know Endora knows Julian is her father. That's not what I meant. If he made the news public, she would have entitlements to the Crane fortune, right now all he can give her is time and he doesn't really do that.

I don't think that Tabby cares about the material things Julian could give Endora. He did try in the beginning, but Tabby said no. I think he did send her to school, but that didn't work out.

#9   2008/06/28 10:20PM
    Marleysmommy...

I do remember the school thing, but I wasn't talking about what Tabs would want, I'm talking about what Endora would want. It doesn't matter anyways because like I said Endora can conjure up anything she wants.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list