List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: GET s/l Thread ***spoilers welcomed***

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GET s/l Thread ***spoilers welcomed***

Started by DramaQueen11486 at 2008/06/24 06:14PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/25 09:12AM, Views: 705, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/06/24 06:14PM
    GET s/l Thread ***spoilers welcomed***
    DramaQueen11486

>( Ok I know that I am not the only one being ticked off at the fact of how long it is taking them to wrap up this whole gretie/GET s/l I am so sick and tired of Gwen the witch always coming out on top its been like that since 2001 I have been watching since day one in 1999 and the only reason I cont. to watch is for the day that ET are together and gwen gets what is coming to her along with that slu*ty lil mother of hers. I mean they can move the pretty prego s/l along somewhat fast and all of her nasty lies but yet it has to take the almost the entire year to get ET together and expose the so called wife of his (which I think she is full of bullsh** when it comes to that too) but let me know what my ET fans think and if any spoiler please do tell

#2   2008/06/24 06:25PM
    Re: GET s/l Thread ***spoilers welcomed***
    destes

ITA I am ready for Theresa and Ethan to be together, be happy and for Gwen to go DOWN

#3   2008/06/24 06:48PM
    thestar

Quote DramaQueen11486: Ok I know that I am not the only one being ticked off at the fact of how long it is taking them to wrap up this whole gretie/GET s/l I am so sick and tired of Gwen the witch always coming out on top its been like that since 2001 I have been watching since day one in 1999 and the only reason I cont. to watch is for the day that ET are together and gwen gets what is coming to her along with that slu*ty lil mother of hers. I mean they can move the pretty prego s/l along somewhat fast and all of her nasty lies but yet it has to take the almost the entire year to get ET together and expose the so called wife of his (which I think she is full of bullsh** when it comes to that too) but let me know what my ET fans think and if any spoiler please do tell

yeah i agree, i hate how it takes them a year just for ET to be together, and prettys secret spills in like months.. but if they made ET together it would be boring because.. there would be no problems LOL... and whats a soap with out drama, i know id love et together but just wait for it because i read a spoiler that gwens lies and schemes are revealed, and theresa and ethan get married... seriously i read it somewhere, and personally i dont think ethan would be mad if theresa told him little e is his son, why should he be? because the secret has been kept for long, well she can explain how shes already tried to tell him lol.. and how she couldnt, i cant wait till the end because im so sure gertrude wont leave passions as gertrude

#4   2008/06/24 07:10PM
    DramaQueen11486

>( Yeah I know but I just have a feeling that they are going to wait the last week before it ends to happen and that is what is making me so mad about the whole thing gwen had 9 yrs to ethan and so did he fans but all we will get is alousy 3-6 eppies with them together its crap I tell ya lol. and you are very right he wont be mad b/c she will explain why Being blackmailed is a very good reason.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/24 07:12PM
    #5   2008/06/25 09:12AM
    Theresafan18

This was posted on a previous posted from etfan1. Hope this help!

Here are this week's spoilers (wk. June 16) from various different sources...

Sneakier Peeks

Coming up the week of June 16, 2008...

Luis postpones the wedding.

A secret is revealed.

Spoilers for wk 6/16 (CBS SID)
    Credit: CBS Soap In Depth

Monday, June 16th - Luis decides to postpone his wedding for the sake of Pretty's baby

Tuesday, June 17th - The truth about her pregnancy is revealed.

Wednesday, June 18th - Down but not out, Pretty comes up with a new scheme

Sneak Preview: How will Ethan's confession to "Gertrude" impact Theresa's future?

SNS Spoilers

Ethan admits his feeling to Gertrude.
    Theresa will not leave town without Ethan.

Luis decides to postpone his wedding for the sake of Pretty’s baby.
    The truth about Pretty’s pregnancy is revealed and she has a new trick up her sleeve.

Vincent and Viki plan revenge on everyone in Harmony.

Juanita kicks up her plan for destruction.

Endora is missing.

National Enquirer Spoilers

Pretty's secret is out, but she has a new trick up her sleeve.

Vincent and Viki plan revenge on everyone in Harmony.

Endora is missing!

Sneak Peeks

The never ending saga of Theresa/Gwen/Ethan continues this week when Theresa refuses to leave town without Ethan. Is she only setting herself up for yet another fall? You betcha. As Ethan and Gwen’s impending wedding gets closer and closer, Theresa can’t help but be heartbroken.

At the same time and speaking of weddings, Theresa’s brother, Luis, postpones the wedding for the sake of Pretty’s baby. Is he doing the right thing? Maybe, maybe not as before the week is out, so is Pretty’s secret. Now that her cover is blown, what will Pretty do next?

Finally, as wedding plans get turned upside down, Juanita moves forward with her plan of destruction. Will she actually get to pull it off? Keep your eyes peeled to Passions this week and find out.

First Looks & Fresh Peeks

Looks like Juanita is not the only one out to destroy things. Vincent and Viki plan revenge on everyone in Harmony. Between the three of them, it doesn’t appear that it’s gonna be good times in town. Everyone, and we mean everyone, better beware. At the same time, Ethan opens up to Gertrude and admits his true feelings. Will Gerty keep her true identity to herself or come clean? Meanwhile, never, ever, ever write Pretty off. Before the week is out she will have a new trick up her sleeve. What’s she got planned this time? Finally, Tabby is frantic when she learns that Endora is missing! Where has the lil witch gone? Is she safe? Only one way to find out. Tune in to Passions this week.

...and some spoilers for next week (June 23)

SOD Insider Spoilers
    PASSIONS: On Monday, June 23, Gwen and Rebecca realize Theresa might be alive and Esme gets Tabitha to confess that she's a witch.... On Tuesday, June 24, Gwen learns "Gertrude's" true identity, while Esme helps Tabitha find Endora.

National Enquirer Spoilers

Esme gets Tabitha to confess that she's a witch

Fancy has a showdown with Pretty

Gwen learns Gertrude's true identity

Pretty's lies come to light

NBC.com

VCR Alerts

Monday, June 23
    Fancy has a showdown with Pretty.

Tuesday, June 24
    Gwen learns Gertrude's true identity.

..enough spoilers??

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list