List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Sudzies Winners Announced

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sudzies Winners Announced

Started by mod matt at 2008/06/20 09:36AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/21 11:19PM, Views: 554, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/06/20 09:36AM
    Sudzies Winners Announced
    mod matt

The winners of this year's Sudzies have been posted.

http://www.soaps.com...2052/

Check it out to see if any of your choices placed.

#2   2008/06/20 10:58AM
    Re: Sudzies Winners Announced
    Ms.HuNNii

Ha ha it say Gwen (Liza Huber) came in second place as the most annoying. Not necessarly a bad thing imo she's doing her job right and she's the most talked about character on Passions. Ha ha.. Go Liza... the Gwen haters making you famous ha ha ha..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/20 11:00AM
    #3   2008/06/20 12:14PM
    Teenie

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Ha ha it say Gwen (Liza Huber) came in second place as the most annoying. Not necessarly a bad thing imo she's doing her job right and she's the most talked about character on Passions. Ha ha.. Go Liza... the Gwen haters making you famous ha ha ha..

Loving THIS AT THE Sudzies!!!!!! My hands are UP!!!! Right on!!!!

#4   2008/06/20 12:18PM
    Teenie

someone says i'm an idiot......

Geez

#5   2008/06/21 12:06PM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Ha ha it say Gwen (Liza Huber) came in second place as the most annoying. Not necessarly a bad thing imo she's doing her job right and she's the most talked about character on Passions. Ha ha.. Go Liza... the Gwen haters making you famous ha ha ha..

Gwen is annoying and she is a villian. Liza is a wonderful actress and plays the part of Gwen perfectly.

#6   2008/06/21 02:41PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Yes she is. I remember when she left Passions, she said, she was done with acting. I truely believe part of the reason why she left is because of all the negative feedback (personal attacks) she was getting for playing Gwen. I'm glad she returned and didn't let the ignorance discourage from chasing her dreams, because she really do love being an actress.

#7   2008/06/21 06:37PM
    destes

I thought she left to get married, but didn't marry the guy, married someone else later.

She is a wonderful actress.

#8   2008/06/21 08:40PM
    youngesoapwa...

oooo 1 for passions

#9   2008/06/21 11:06PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes: I thought she left to get married, but didn't marry the guy, married someone else later.

She is a wonderful actress.

Yeah that too,and the person she married is suppose to be her highschool sweetheart..hmmmmm. that why I said part of the reason. I bet the response she got for playing the role of Gwen made her decision a whole lot easy. Plus Liza has been quoted saying she loves acting, she would have been an actress even if her mother wasn't in the business and she has a degree in performing arts so I find it hard to believe she would be done with acting just for a man lol not that anything wrong with it.

#10   2008/06/21 11:19PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote youngesoapwatcher: oooo 1 for passions

lol I notice that too. I thought I was going to see atleast one of passions couple make second place or runner-up. I mean some Passions veiwer do compare Ethan and Teresa to the like of Luke and Luara. And I have seen quite a few Lancy Fans compare Lunacy to Bo and Hope...FTFO...CTFU..ROFL..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list