List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: WHY IS IT THAT AT LEAST FIVE CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME STORYLINE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY IS IT THAT AT LEAST FIVE CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME STORYLINE?

Started by ATWTLUVER at 2006/12/08 04:44PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/09 02:08PM, Views: 830, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/08 04:44PM
    WHY IS IT THAT AT LEAST FIVE CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME STORYLINE?
    ATWTLUVER

Hello, My name is Mark. I have watched Passions since it has been on the air. The actresses are hot. I what to know why Ethan, Theresa, Kay, Sheridan, and (their might be more) have the same storyline. What I mean is Ethan is in love with two women: Theresa wants 2 men: Sheridan wants 2 men; Kay wants 2 men. Why is it that these characters basically have the same story. Let me know what you guys think.

#2   2006/12/08 06:26PM
    Re: WHY IS IT THAT AT LEAST FIVE CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME STORYLINE?
    Audd

Quote ATWTLUVER: Hello, My name is Mark. I have watched Passions since it has been on the air. The actresses are hot. I what to know why Ethan, Theresa, Kay, Sheridan, and (their might be more) have the same storyline. What I mean is Ethan is in love with two women: Theresa wants 2 men: Sheridan wants 2 men; Kay wants 2 men. Why is it that these characters basically have the same story. Let me know what you guys think.

You are so right, LOL I laughed when I read your comment! I'm too strong of a women to play games, so I don't understand this at all, but this is Passions, (or soap world, right?) Don't you think this soap is improving?? I'm actually look forward to it now. YOu are right, the girls are very pretty, but the guys are hotties, LOL, just having fun with ya!! Welcome aboard, hope to see your post frequently.

Audrey

#3   2006/12/09 12:56PM
    ATWTLUVER

Hello, It's Mark. I really don't think that Passions is improving. Take the current Ethan/Theresa stuff. It is just the reverse of what Theresa did. Although Ethan may be right, but UNLESS he finally dumps Gwen and finally emits what Theresa has always told him was the truth, Then I say the show is improving. What is your take on Fox/Kay and Luis/Fancy? Personally I those two couples especially Luis/Fancy.

#4   2006/12/09 02:08PM
    bunny_butter...

i think passions only has one writer ~giggles~

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list