List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Catching up

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Catching up

Started by MoMo at 2008/06/19 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/21 12:08PM, Views: 758, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/06/19 05:26PM
    Catching up
    MoMo

HI!! I'm new and used to watch Passions... I didn't even know it still aired!? Can someone tell me when/what channel? And try to fill me in as best as possible... Gosh, last storyline I was watching was Whitney finding out Chad was having a gay affair, I think Sherdian was trying to steal Luis from Fancy, I think Thresa and Ethan were getting back together!? UGH! I dunno. What happened with Gwen being with someone else? Did they ever find Beth and Luis and Sherdian's son? Obviously I'm WAY behind, help!! thanks

#2   2008/06/19 08:47PM
    Re: Catching up
    tcrow

u can go to youtube and watch the episodes the name of the person is nbcpassions101. he puts them up when he can it only airs like 3 days a week. u are waaayyy behind it would take me forever to catch u up go look that up on youtube

#3   2008/06/20 07:28AM
    Teenie

Quote MoMo: HI!! I'm new and used to watch Passions... I didn't even know it still aired!? Can someone tell me when/what channel? And try to fill me in as best as possible... Gosh, last storyline I was watching was Whitney finding out Chad was having a gay affair, I think Sherdian was trying to steal Luis from Fancy, I think Thresa and Ethan were getting back together!? UGH! I dunno. What happened with Gwen being with someone else? Did they ever find Beth and Luis and Sherdian's son? Obviously I'm WAY behind, help!! thanks

Very good questions! But I KNOW that a trick b, do not walk on water.......or eggshells........Teresa just ain't right! Just my insight to love....only mine. Jeez, she even dogs her own family out...for the almighty power of Ethan. Her own flesh and blood.....she will let family rot. And put your little boy name ethan in this grown folk game......Have you no Shame? No children ever belong in GROWN FOLKS Business! Never Tee! But since yo stinky self has intro your son into a game that a CHILD should never enter.....When You told and mention to Lil E who dad is? You B, is still on eggshells, doubt, and number one: As Usual..no trust...Your way or NoWAY! I no it is not true or cool. Punk azz b! All these years tee, you are aging...you used to be the bomb! and extra cute....not now..Yuck?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/20 07:41AM
    #4   2008/06/21 12:08PM
    destes

At least Theresa gets her child medical treatment when he needs it. She doesn't allow him to die, just to be able to blackmail someone. Thank goodness Theresa was there to save Jonathan's life. If it were up to Gwen, he would be dead.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list