List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: is Ethan going to find out the truth about gertrude identity or not on june 24

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

is Ethan going to find out the truth about gertrude identity or not on june 24

Started by mrc8310 at 2008/06/17 03:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/17 10:06PM, Views: 676, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2008/06/17 03:57PM
    is Ethan going to find out the truth about gertrude identity or not on june 24
    mrc8310

is ethan going to find out the truth about gertrude identity or not only gwen learn the truth about gertrude identity on june 24

#2   2008/06/17 04:42PM
    Re: is Ethan going to find out the truth about gertrude identity or not on june 24
    wild_diamond_83

what about theresa writing a note in her will telling ethan the truth about his son in case she died?? they never have read her will?? will that ever happen?

#3   2008/06/17 10:06PM
    Re: is Ethan going to find out the truth about gertrude identity or not on june 24
    destes

Quote mrc8310: is ethan going to find out the truth about gertrude identity or not only gwen learn the truth about gertrude identity on june 24

I hope he finds out, but I bet he won't. Gwen will have something up her sleeve to hurt Theresa I am sure.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list