List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!

Started by Beacham at 2008/06/17 06:37AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/25 04:51AM, Views: 7565, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2008/06/22 02:06PM
    Re: Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!
    the stiffler...

Quote Beacham: Hey there Passions Fans,I am writing you today to ask you to help me with this petition to USA & NBC to produce new espiodes.According to my source the way it looks like right now USA is going to test the waters with the Passions re-runs and if their successful the USA & NBC will go back and discuss about producing new espiodes.According to my source they are in meetings and IF a deal is stuck then USA will start to show the re-runs in September maybe earlier I was told they would give it three months.So lets hope they they are successful.So come on Passions fans lets save our show again.

1.Randall Beacham

2.LeeAnn McCabe { / quote}

#32   2008/06/22 02:08PM
    the stiffler...

~) count me in because i will like to find out to see what will happen about ethan and theresa and her family trip and the rest of harmony

#33   2008/06/22 02:12PM
    the stiffler...

i 'm in to save them one more time that whole town is good to watch specially et and the lopez fitzgerald family Leeann Mccabe

#34   2008/06/22 09:41PM
    Browneyes2000

I have been a Passions Fan since it aired ...I was upset when they took it off of NBC and when they said that it
    would be shown on Direct TV I went out and got Direct TV just so I could watch Passions and now they are saying that Passions will show its last airing in August ..I hope and pray they do put it on USA because I need my Passions...I got to see what happens to Gwen when Ethan finds out that she knew that lil Ethan is really his son...And I also signed your petition ..LETS KEEP PASSIONS GOING...

Cora

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/22 09:47PM
    #35   2008/06/22 09:55PM
    youngesoapwa...

Quote Browneyes2000: I have been a Passions Fan since it aired ...I was upset when they took it off of NBC and when they said that it
    would be shown on Direct TV I went out and got Direct TV just so I could watch Passions and now they are saying that Passions will show its last airing in August ..I hope and pray they do put it on USA because I need my Passions...I got to see what happens to Gwen when Ethan finds out that she knew that lil Ethan is really his son...And I also signed your petition ..LETS KEEP PASSIONS GOING...

Cora

watcha talking about willis>? how in the world did u see that or did it air already?

Mathieu

hey if usa is worried about money why doesnt they ask superchannel for more money?

#36   2008/06/23 09:03AM
    DeVine_Right

Maria and Kara Washington
    Count us in, we are hoping for the best. We just wish Passions did not have to fight so hard just to live on.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/23 09:05AM
    #37   2008/06/23 09:19AM
    yesterdays news

Quote Beacham:
    Quote yesterdays news:
    Quote Buffygirl7:

Now now. I just want to be a team player by signing up to keep a looser show going ... I mean this uh ... awarding winning ... no that's not it either. Well, lets be honest here. To keep this worthless show going. Is that better?

I'm not sure there is anything more lame than spending time harrassing people on a message board for a show that you don't even like. This is a PETITION thread. If you want to start a "Taunting People Who Actually LIKE Passions" thread, maybe you should do that instead and stop mucking up Beacham's petition, please!

Now Buffygirl, I'm not the one harrassing anyone here. I'm being a team player. I think a show like Passions does deserves to continue. After all what other show that's listed as the worse Soap Opera ever, and now being cancelled AGAIN because even Direct TV viewers no longer watch, but a handful of viewers still fight to keep it on. And I mean a HANDFUL. Well, that alone should speak volumes for how good a show this is. ... ha ha ha ha! Uh, sorry.
    Ok I am a little confused.Do you like this show or not?If you do you sure have a funny in shown it.

Yes, I like it when Ethan and Teresa are together. I'm just so frustrated with this endless threesome going round and round. If the idiot writers will at least get those two permanently together and let Gwen get interested in someone else, I'm on board for the show continuing, and I mean that sincerely:

Brea Browning.

I apologize to all those I offended.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/23 09:20AM
    #38   2008/06/23 09:45AM
    cevdew

I would like for USA or NBC to produce and air new episodes of Passions. I've watched it since the beginning. I was really unhappy when it went to Direct TV. The only way I had to keep up-to-date on the show is through the daily recaps on the internet.

Dawn Hemmings

#39   2008/06/23 10:34AM
    Beacham

Quote yesterdays news:
    Quote Beacham:
    Quote yesterdays news:
    Quote Buffygirl7:

Now now. I just want to be a team player by signing up to keep a looser show going ... I mean this uh ... awarding winning ... no that's not it either. Well, lets be honest here. To keep this worthless show going. Is that better?

I'm not sure there is anything more lame than spending time harrassing people on a message board for a show that you don't even like. This is a PETITION thread. If you want to start a "Taunting People Who Actually LIKE Passions" thread, maybe you should do that instead and stop mucking up Beacham's petition, please!

Now Buffygirl, I'm not the one harrassing anyone here. I'm being a team player. I think a show like Passions does deserves to continue. After all what other show that's listed as the worse Soap Opera ever, and now being cancelled AGAIN because even Direct TV viewers no longer watch, but a handful of viewers still fight to keep it on. And I mean a HANDFUL. Well, that alone should speak volumes for how good a show this is. ... ha ha ha ha! Uh, sorry.
    Ok I am a little confused.Do you like this show or not?If you do you sure have a funny in shown it.

Yes, I like it when Ethan and Teresa are together. I'm just so frustrated with this endless threesome going round and round. If the idiot writers will at least get those two permanently together and let Gwen get interested in someone else, I'm on board for the show continuing, and I mean that sincerely:

Brea Browning.

I apologize to all those I offended.

Honey I understand how you feel.Lord knows I am so sick of this whole Tresea/Ethan/Gwen triangle it makes me sick.But thank you for siging.

#40   2008/06/25 06:15AM
    nesterchick

I LOVE PASSIONS so I am way in for USA to pick it up so I can actually watch the show I don't get to watch it hardly since they took it off NBC and put it on direct TV. My favorite characters are theresa and ethan so if they would still be there I would watch it

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list