List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!

Started by Beacham at 2008/06/17 06:37AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/25 04:51AM, Views: 7622, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2008/06/20 01:06PM
    Re: Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!
    TeamTheresa

Quote yesterdays news: Sign me up!! I really want to see another 10 years of the Ethan/Theresa/Gwen triangle. I can't think of anything I'd like more than that ... yawn!!

Jane Doe

For someone so uninterested in this show, you seem to be keeping a close eye on this thread.

#22   2008/06/20 02:21PM
    yesterdays news

Quote TeamTheresa:
    Quote yesterdays news: Sign me up!! I really want to see another 10 years of the Ethan/Theresa/Gwen triangle. I can't think of anything I'd like more than that ... yawn!!

Jane Doe

For someone so uninterested in this show, you seem to be keeping a close eye on this thread.

Now now. I just want to be a team player by signing up to keep a looser show going ... I mean this uh ... awarding winning ... no that's not it either. Well, lets be honest here. To keep this worthless show going. Is that better?

#23   2008/06/20 04:21PM
    TeamTheresa

Huh?

#24   2008/06/21 09:36AM
    Buffygirl7

Now now. I just want to be a team player by signing up to keep a looser show going ... I mean this uh ... awarding winning ... no that's not it either. Well, lets be honest here. To keep this worthless show going. Is that better?

I'm not sure there is anything more lame than spending time harrassing people on a message board for a show that you don't even like. This is a PETITION thread. If you want to start a "Taunting People Who Actually LIKE Passions" thread, maybe you should do that instead and stop mucking up Beacham's petition, please!

#25   2008/06/21 10:46AM
    angel1973

8) add my name to that lovely list too please......patricia searchfield

#26   2008/06/21 11:53AM
    Beacham

Quote Buffygirl7:

I'm not sure there is anything more lame than spending time harrassing people on a message board for a show that you don't even like. This is a PETITION thread. If you want to start a "Taunting People Who Actually LIKE Passions" thread, maybe you should do that instead and stop mucking up Beacham's petition, please!

Thank You so much for your kind post very sweet.

#27   2008/06/21 03:45PM
    yesterdays news

Quote Buffygirl7:

Now Buffygirl, I'm not the one harrassing anyone here. I'm being a team player. I think a show like Passions does deserves to continue. After all what other show that's listed as the worse Soap Opera ever, and now being cancelled AGAIN because even Direct TV viewers no longer watch, but a handful of viewers still fight to keep it on. And I mean a HANDFUL. Well, that alone should speak volumes for how good a show this is. ... ha ha ha ha! Uh, sorry.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/21 03:48PM
    #28   2008/06/21 05:21PM
    Beacham

Quote yesterdays news:
    Quote Buffygirl7:

Now Buffygirl, I'm not the one harrassing anyone here. I'm being a team player. I think a show like Passions does deserves to continue. After all what other show that's listed as the worse Soap Opera ever, and now being cancelled AGAIN because even Direct TV viewers no longer watch, but a handful of viewers still fight to keep it on. And I mean a HANDFUL. Well, that alone should speak volumes for how good a show this is. ... ha ha ha ha! Uh, sorry.
    Ok I am a little confused.Do you like this show or not?If you do you sure have a funny in shown it.

#29   2008/06/21 11:52PM
    MrsTheresaWi...

I would love to see Passions continue.

Jessica Robinson.

#30   2008/06/22 02:03PM
    the stiffler...

i like to sign to have nbc and usa to have new episodes of passions this fall so please fans sign this petition to save them one more time for we can see what goes on for the lopez fitz family and for ethan and theresa's family

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list