List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!

Started by Beacham at 2008/06/17 06:37AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/25 04:51AM, Views: 7421, Replies: 75
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/17 06:37AM
    Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!
    Beacham

Hey there Passions Fans,I am writing you today to ask you to help me with this petition to USA & NBC to produce new espiodes.According to my source the way it looks like right now USA is going to test the waters with the Passions re-runs and if their successful the USA & NBC will go back and discuss about producing new espiodes.According to my source they are in meetings and IF a deal is stuck then USA will start to show the re-runs in September maybe earlier I was told they would give it three months.So lets hope they they are successful.So come on Passions fans lets save our show again.

1.Randall Beacham

#2   2008/06/17 07:45AM
    Re: Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!
    Ssandy

I would like to add my name to the petition, please tell me how I do it.

Sandy

#3   2008/06/17 09:12AM
    Beacham

Thank you so much!!!I am hoping that I can get at least a 1,000 signatures by October.So please spread the word we need 997 to go I know we can do it.There is a website called petitiononline.com you can start one up there.I would but I don't know how if anybody does I would sign it in a heartbeat.So spread the word and again thank you!!!!

#4   2008/06/17 09:22AM
    majyck

Count me in! I miss Passions with a passion. I have someone recording it for me so I can see it. Put up a link to the petition and I'll sign it and pass it on to others I know that watch/watched the show.

#5   2008/06/17 09:41AM
    Beacham

If someone is a member of the NBC Message board and can get hold one of the moderators on that board.They know how to do that.I have been trying to get loged on to my account but for some reason it won't let me.

#6   2008/06/18 01:54PM
    Blackbarbie

Sonja Young

#7   2008/06/19 12:48PM
    yesterdays news

Good luck with that. I wonder if they even had a 1,000 viewers when they were still on NBC.

#8   2008/06/19 01:25PM
    destes

I am sure they had alot more than 1000 viewers when they were on NBC, but it went down when it went to directTV. Alot of people watch the show, but they don't go on message boards.

#9   2008/06/19 03:21PM
    Buffygirl7

I'm confused - is THIS the petition, or do we go somewhere else to sign it? Just let me know and I'm in!

Victoria Mattis

#10   2008/06/19 03:21PM
    goodwitch1956

sure

Pamela L. Jones

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list