List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: USA & NBC Start Talks Next Week About Passions Going On Their Network!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

USA & NBC Start Talks Next Week About Passions Going On Their Network!!!

Started by Beacham at 2008/06/15 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/18 08:32PM, Views: 1314, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/15 07:11AM
    USA & NBC Start Talks Next Week About Passions Going On Their Network!!!
    Beacham

Dear Passions Fans,I got word Friday that USA & NBC are going to start talks next week about Passions going on their network.USA wants to produce new espiodes of the show for the 2009 season but the only thing is USA wants NBC to split the cost with them.So lets hope that are faviorte show gets a third chance at life.

#2   2008/06/15 01:39PM
    Re: USA & NBC Start Talks Next Week About Passions Going On Their Network!!!
    Beacham

Quote Real_Carmen_Sandiego: You mean on the usa network. sorry if i corrected your spelling.

No need to apologize I should've been more clearer.Yes USA Network.

#3   2008/06/18 09:20AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Are there going too be new characters? Because Mac said on her website Passions is offically over. There are rumors saying Heidi was going too DOOL and I think Gering wife just gave birth, last time when he left they had issues whether he was coming back or not. Plus they had issue whether he would move too DTV. So I kinda think Gering might not want too work for NBC again. Although Andrea Evans was recurring she moved on the OLTL.Eric sounded kinda like he was relieved Passions was over, and he said he was going to sit on his butt lol but you never know with him cause he joke alot.

#4   2008/06/18 11:13AM
    Beacham

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Are there going too be new characters? Because Mac said on her website Passions is offically over. There are rumors saying Heidi was going too DOOL and I think Gering wife just gave birth, last time when he left they had issues whether he was coming back or not. Plus they had issue whether he would move too DTV. So I kinda think Gering might not want too work for NBC again. Although Andrea Evans was recurring she moved on the OLTL.Eric sounded kinda like he was relieved Passions was over, and he said he was going to sit on his butt lol but you never know with him cause he joke alot.

According to my buddy that works for USA yes the meetings were supossed to start sometime this week about Passions going on USA.I usually talk to my buddy on the weekends so I can't tell you if the meetings have actually started this week.But according to him the way it looks right now USA wants to test the waters before they are willing to commit to new espiodes which means they will try the re-runs and if they are sussceful then yes USA would be willing to produce new espiodes.Now acorrding to him USA will give the re-runs three months (he thinks) and if they are sucessful then USA would meet with NBC at the begging of the new year to discuss about producing new espiodes.But it all dependes on how sucessful the re-runs are and if NBC is willing to split the cost.About the actors/actress he said as far as he knows they don't know anything about this and won't untill IF the deal is allmost done.So I don't know what will happen with that.

#5   2008/06/18 01:25PM
    Buffygirl7

Beacham, thanks so much for keeping us posted on this. Though I know logically there is probably very little chance of new episodes being made, my heart still holds out some hope that it will happen! Even if they just run re-runs, that would be really great! I just hope that USA doesn't start to run re-runs, then stop abruptly like SciFi did. I'd really like to watch the whole series again. passionsdish.blogspot.com

#6   2008/06/18 02:20PM
    Beacham

Quote Buffygirl7: Beacham, thanks so much for keeping us posted on this. Though I know logically there is probably very little chance of new episodes being made, my heart still holds out some hope that it will happen! Even if they just run re-runs, that would be really great! I just hope that USA doesn't start to run re-runs, then stop abruptly like SciFi did. I'd really like to watch the whole series again. passionsdish.blogspot.com
    Girl I know I hope the re-runs are successful then may be USA and NBC would come to a deal that maybe USA would produce new espiodes.Again all depends on the sucess of the re-runs according to my source IF deal is struck.They would start to to the re-runs in September through December.Than meet with NBC to dicuss the possibility of producing new espiodes.So have hope.

#7   2008/06/18 03:38PM
    Vincentlover

I read Mac's message but keep in mind that the actors are generally the last ones to hear news just like some of us we knew about the cancellation on NBC before they did. And also I knew about the DTV cancellation before the actors did as well.

I also heard too that Mac is very busy with other projects among with some of the other actors and actresses and I doubted that she is going to return if the show gets pickup on USA. I got a feeling too that she might be somewhat disappointed that Shuis wont reunited as I read some spoilers Lancy will get married and Sher and Antonio will be reunited.

But as for me I just cant see myself watching the USA Passions without Phillip J and rumors has it Vincent will died toward the finale. So if he dies then I am done with Passions but I am going to watch the finale anyways as my way of saying goodbye to Passions.

#8   2008/06/18 03:50PM
    yesterdays news

Unbelievable. This soap just won't die! The only way I'm going to watch is if they finally get Ethan and Theresa married and start new storylines. I haven't watched since way before they left NBC.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list