List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What month is theresa's secret will be out

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What month is theresa's secret will be out

Started by mrc8310 at 2008/06/13 05:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/17 01:11PM, Views: 1772, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/07/15 10:44AM
    Re: What month is theresa's secret will be out
    k8ecup

Quote Teenie:
    Quote passion_girl:
    Quote destes: It will problably mean Gwen will find out it is Theresa, but Theresa doesn't know. I was hoping Ethan would find out first.

With only about 6-7 weeks left I hope it is soon. I love Gertrude, but I am ready for Theresa to be back and be with Ethan.

We all know how ethan is gonna react when he find out about his son now, he will hate her for ever. Please don't tell me he's not because he loves her and gwen was blackmailing her we all know that is not true. Theresa had planned to keep the secret to hnerself for over a year now, and gwen didn't know untill she returned fpr the divorce papers and she find out, and yes she was teasing theresa at first making her sweat, but she surprised us all , when she told ethan she wish him nothing but happiness. we all know how ethan react when he find out his mom had been lying to him all these years and upto now he still can't forgive her , and let's not forget what he told his friend back im ROME.

I'm not sure or accurate how ethan will respond. *sign*

Hello Teenie,Would you be so kind and e-mail me when you get the chance,Thanks

#12   2008/07/15 11:29AM
    tashieva

hi everyone, i think that ethan will forgive theresa because she is the love of his life. He is married to gwen the monster , but he is hopelessly in love with theresa! . Can't wait to see when he finaly kicks gwen where it hurts her the most (her mouth)!

#13   2008/07/16 06:59AM
    Theresa16

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote destes: It will problably mean Gwen will find out it is Theresa, but Theresa doesn't know. I was hoping Ethan would find out first.

With only about 6-7 weeks left I hope it is soon. I love Gertrude, but I am ready for Theresa to be back and be with Ethan.

We all know how ethan is gonna react when he find out about his son now, he will hate her for ever. Please don't tell me he's not because he loves her and gwen was blackmailing her we all know that is not true. Theresa had planned to keep the secret to hnerself for over a year now, and gwen didn't know untill she returned fpr the divorce papers and she find out, and yes she was teasing theresa at first making her sweat, but she surprised us all , when she told ethan she wish him nothing but happiness. we all know how ethan react when he find out his mom had been lying to him all these years and upto now he still can't forgive her , and let's not forget what he told his friend back im ROME.

she kept the secret about lil ethan because she was afraid gwen will froced ethan to take him too justlike how she made take jane

#14   2008/07/17 01:11PM
    etfan1

Juanita finds out Gertrude is really Theresa on July 28!!
    Theresa's secret definitely wont be out before the last 5 episodes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/17 01:13PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list