Quote destes: You are right, Theresa fount out in Rome, but Gwevil was still married to Ethan. Gwen had already schemed to get little Ethan from her once, and if she let it be known that Little Ethan was Ethan's son, Gwen might try again. Theresa was also afraid because Ethan just told a friend he should take a child away from his lover and raise the child with his wife. Theresa had already lost Little Ethan once, and she lost Jane. She had to be very careful.
Then finally Gwen leaves, Theresa can now tell Ethan that Little Ethan is his son, and she gets a text message blackmailing her, telling her not to tell Ethan about Little Ethan.
Once that Blackmail was over, Gwen started her blackmailing Theresa and her family.
Gwen telling Ethan she wished him nothing but happiness, was a lie. We know that she wants Ethan for herself, even though she knows, his heart is with Theresa.
Ethan will be much more upset with Gwen than he will be with Theresa. Theresa has told him Little Ethan was his son, but Ethan doesn't get it.
I agree but at the same time i disagree. But the thing is although i believe he will be angry at gwen simply she's his wife and she did know about for awhile and left him out in the cold but i don't he will be able to forgive theresa.
1. the fact that she didn't trust in his love for her.
2. the entire lopez family knew about it, so is julien
3. the fact that they were married although it wasn't legal she still didn't tell him.
4. how badly he wish to be that lil boy's father.
5. If she loved him the way she say she does and how she would do anything, to be with him, she would of tell him by now. YOU don't keep things from the man you say you love. NO MATTER WAT THE COST.
Between you and me i don't think he will ever forgive her or even be with her, remember ethan hate liars and both woman being lying to him.