List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What month is theresa's secret will be out

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What month is theresa's secret will be out

Started by mrc8310 at 2008/06/13 05:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/17 01:11PM, Views: 1854, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/13 05:37PM
    What month is theresa's secret will be out
    mrc8310

What month is ethan going to find out that little ethan his son

#2   2008/06/16 04:04AM
    Re: What month is theresa's secret will be out
    etfan1

i heard the 'Gertrude' secret wouldnt be out till at least mid-July, and the other secrets, he WILL find out, but probably near the end.

#3   2008/06/16 09:56AM
    Angeleyes

I dont know exactly but i read in nbcs news & sneak peaks Gwen finds out Threasa's true identity June 24. Dont know what exactly that meens but hopefuly something good!!

#4   2008/06/16 10:21AM
    destes

It will problably mean Gwen will find out it is Theresa, but Theresa doesn't know. I was hoping Ethan would find out first.

With only about 6-7 weeks left I hope it is soon. I love Gertrude, but I am ready for Theresa to be back and be with Ethan.

#5   2008/06/16 05:08PM
    passion_girl

Quote destes: It will problably mean Gwen will find out it is Theresa, but Theresa doesn't know. I was hoping Ethan would find out first.

With only about 6-7 weeks left I hope it is soon. I love Gertrude, but I am ready for Theresa to be back and be with Ethan.

We all know how ethan is gonna react when he find out about his son now, he will hate her for ever. Please don't tell me he's not because he loves her and gwen was blackmailing her we all know that is not true. Theresa had planned to keep the secret to hnerself for over a year now, and gwen didn't know untill she returned fpr the divorce papers and she find out, and yes she was teasing theresa at first making her sweat, but she surprised us all , when she told ethan she wish him nothing but happiness. we all know how ethan react when he find out his mom had been lying to him all these years and upto now he still can't forgive her , and let's not forget what he told his friend back im ROME.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/16 05:15PM
    #6   2008/06/17 12:52PM
    destes

You are right, Theresa fount out in Rome, but Gwevil was still married to Ethan. Gwen had already schemed to get little Ethan from her once, and if she let it be known that Little Ethan was Ethan's son, Gwen might try again. Theresa was also afraid because Ethan just told a friend he should take a child away from his lover and raise the child with his wife. Theresa had already lost Little Ethan once, and she lost Jane. She had to be very careful.

Then finally Gwen leaves, Theresa can now tell Ethan that Little Ethan is his son, and she gets a text message blackmailing her, telling her not to tell Ethan about Little Ethan.

Once that Blackmail was over, Gwen started her blackmailing Theresa and her family.

Gwen telling Ethan she wished him nothing but happiness, was a lie. We know that she wants Ethan for herself, even though she knows, his heart is with Theresa.

Ethan will be much more upset with Gwen than he will be with Theresa. Theresa has told him Little Ethan was his son, but Ethan doesn't get it.

#7   2008/06/17 05:16PM
    passion_girl

Quote destes: You are right, Theresa fount out in Rome, but Gwevil was still married to Ethan. Gwen had already schemed to get little Ethan from her once, and if she let it be known that Little Ethan was Ethan's son, Gwen might try again. Theresa was also afraid because Ethan just told a friend he should take a child away from his lover and raise the child with his wife. Theresa had already lost Little Ethan once, and she lost Jane. She had to be very careful.

Then finally Gwen leaves, Theresa can now tell Ethan that Little Ethan is his son, and she gets a text message blackmailing her, telling her not to tell Ethan about Little Ethan.

Once that Blackmail was over, Gwen started her blackmailing Theresa and her family.

Gwen telling Ethan she wished him nothing but happiness, was a lie. We know that she wants Ethan for herself, even though she knows, his heart is with Theresa.

Ethan will be much more upset with Gwen than he will be with Theresa. Theresa has told him Little Ethan was his son, but Ethan doesn't get it.

I agree but at the same time i disagree. But the thing is although i believe he will be angry at gwen simply she's his wife and she did know about for awhile and left him out in the cold but i don't he will be able to forgive theresa.
    1. the fact that she didn't trust in his love for her.
    2. the entire lopez family knew about it, so is julien
    3. the fact that they were married although it wasn't legal she still didn't tell him.
    4. how badly he wish to be that lil boy's father.
    5. If she loved him the way she say she does and how she would do anything, to be with him, she would of tell him by now. YOU don't keep things from the man you say you love. NO MATTER WAT THE COST.

Between you and me i don't think he will ever forgive her or even be with her, remember ethan hate liars and both woman being lying to him.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/17 05:37PM
    #8   2008/06/17 05:27PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Leave it to the dumb idiots who write Passions. Just exactly how many times does Gwen have to find out the truth before Ethan does. That storyline is sooooo old its a shame. Ethan should have been the one to find out first. All Gwen is gonna do is blackmail Theresa again and again. Same old same old tired story.

#9   2008/06/17 10:12PM
    destes

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote destes: You are right, Theresa fount out in Rome, but Gwevil was still married to Ethan. Gwen had already schemed to get little Ethan from her once, and if she let it be known that Little Ethan was Ethan's son, Gwen might try again. Theresa was also afraid because Ethan just told a friend he should take a child away from his lover and raise the child with his wife. Theresa had already lost Little Ethan once, and she lost Jane. She had to be very careful.

I agree but at the same time i disagree. But the thing is although i believe he will be angry at gwen simply she's his wife and she did know about for awhile and left him out in the cold but i don't he will be able to forgive theresa.
    1. the fact that she didn't trust in his love for her.
    2. the entire lopez family knew about it, so is julien
    3. the fact that they were married although it wasn't legal she still didn't tell him.
    4. how badly he wish to be that lil boy's father.
    5. If she loved him the way she say she does and how she would do anything, to be with him, she would of tell him by now. YOU don't keep things from the man you say you love. NO MATTER WAT THE COST.

Between you and me i don't think he will ever forgive her or even be with her, remember ethan hate liars and both woman being lying to him.

Theresa has told Ethan little Ethan was his child, but Ethan didn't get it.

Ethan told Theresa when Jonathan was in the hospital he wanted them to go to couseling when Jonathan got better. He said he wanted to find out why she had a hard time trusting him. So he already knows that for what ever reason Theresa doesn't always trust him.

Ethan will forgive Theresa after he finds out why she didn't tell him. Plus he will remember all the times she did tell him and he didn't get it.

#10   2008/07/14 01:06AM
    Teenie

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote destes: It will problably mean Gwen will find out it is Theresa, but Theresa doesn't know. I was hoping Ethan would find out first.

We all know how ethan is gonna react when he find out about his son now, he will hate her for ever. Please don't tell me he's not because he loves her and gwen was blackmailing her we all know that is not true. Theresa had planned to keep the secret to hnerself for over a year now, and gwen didn't know untill she returned fpr the divorce papers and she find out, and yes she was teasing theresa at first making her sweat, but she surprised us all , when she told ethan she wish him nothing but happiness. we all know how ethan react when he find out his mom had been lying to him all these years and upto now he still can't forgive her , and let's not forget what he told his friend back im ROME.

I'm not sure or accurate how ethan will respond. *sign*

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list