List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa I look up to you.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa I look up to you.

Started by monkey1 at 2008/06/13 02:30PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/29 07:44AM, Views: 2041, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/06/28 01:55PM
    Re: Theresa I look up to you.
    Teenie

Quote monkey1: No. I just used my love and the fact that she still lived with her parents and that they did not what her with him, to get her away from him. I also have 3 kids with him. So that made her not happy. I told her that he would always be mine cuz we have a bond forever with our family that we have together. And she cried and left. I always get what I want.

Geez...Teresa is sooooooo freakin rich and wealthy? Her husband Alistar has died twice...and Teresa is Alistar's WIDOW? Twice? I see why folks look up to her. At least he cared for gwen. Gwen did not marry a rapist with money like stinky teresa.

#22   2008/06/28 02:20PM
    Teenie

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote monkey1: No. I just used my love and the fact that she still lived with her parents and that they did not what her with him, to get her away from him. I also have 3 kids with him. So that made her not happy. I told her that he would always be mine cuz we have a bond forever with our family that we have together. And she cried and left. I always get what I want.
    Wouldn't it have been funny if she have gotten pregnant too, and shared the same bond that you also have, I mean that seem to be the norm on Passions for both Teresa and Gwen for all the women on passions for that matter. And should this admiration you have for Teresa apply too Gwen to she have a child with Ethan and all she wanted was too be a family.

teresa almost had ethan to herself......Gwen steps in with lil Jon.......Hello! Gwen is like: how you doing???!! I just lovvv gwen! Yikes

#23   2008/06/28 02:24PM
    Teenie

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote monkey1: You keep trying to get Ethen. Faith is real. I belieave in it just as much as you do. I actully did some of the same stuff you are doing to get my x back,and it worked. So keep going.

You did wat and u got ur x back, wat's the point of going back to ur x, they are called 'x' for a reason, u never go back to your x, moved on and don't look back, anyways that's you and please get back to reality things you see in movies are not real they may work in movies but NEVER in real Life

I can not stand Teresa. Her way or no one's way. Tee, stop that.

#24   2008/06/28 02:31PM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie: Gwen is Ethan Wife...Try as you may...nothing will change....Gwen is BOSS..And she is real......Get it Gwen!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA the only reason she is at all is because theresas not there, before theresa died THERESA WAS WITH ETHAN!! so gwen is basically "love lucky" and thats not true love, because ethan said to gurtrude that he would go to theresa in a heartbeat if she was alive, so just face it, i know the show wont end with theresa being gertrude, its impossible that it will because im hearing that some people who died off the show might come back, and someone whos already on the show just in disguise, i doubt will end in disguise, just face it, you know gwen is lucky to have ethan at all, you know shes lucky, because if theresa didnt die, ethan would still have been with her just like he was... to have a chance with a guy just because someone he loved died, IS PAHETIC.. honestly, just quit it please, you know im right, i dont hate gwen because its just acting, its not her actual personality and yes dont say shes ugly because that is rude, but SHOW wise, i dont like her prsonality

let me try this...the only way that gwen is boss..is becuz teresa is dead? teresa is gertrude for crying out loud!?? Tsk Tsk Tsk

#25   2008/06/28 04:14PM
    Marleysmommy...

I don't think Ethan wants to be a Crane.

#26   2008/06/28 07:50PM
    all4babe

Sorry to say monkey..if you had to scam to get your ex away from another chick..I doubt your bond is as deep as you say it is because if it was he would of never been with the other chick in the first place..You should of never had to of conned your way back to him..I think thats sad..very sad..I would never consider Theresa someone to look up to and with that said I will say that the same goes for Gwen..To me it seems that neither of these gals have any self esteem or dignaty when it comes to Ethan and I would be ashamed if I had done any of the things those two had done in the name of "love" or "fate"

#27   2008/06/29 07:44AM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie: Gwen is Ethan Wife...Try as you may...nothing will change....Gwen is BOSS..And she is real......Get it Gwen!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA the only reason she is at all is because theresas not there, before theresa died THERESA WAS WITH ETHAN!! so gwen is basically "love lucky" and thats not true love, because ethan said to gurtrude that he would go to theresa in a heartbeat if she was alive, so just face it, i know the show wont end with theresa being gertrude, its impossible that it will because im hearing that some people who died off the show might come back, and someone whos already on the show just in disguise, i doubt will end in disguise, just face it, you know gwen is lucky to have ethan at all, you know shes lucky, because if theresa didnt die, ethan would still have been with her just like he was... to have a chance with a guy just because someone he loved died, IS PAHETIC.. honestly, just quit it please, you know im right, i dont hate gwen because its just acting, its not her actual personality and yes dont say shes ugly because that is rude, but SHOW wise, i dont like her prsonality

let me try this...the only way that gwen is boss..is becuz teresa is dead? teresa is gertrude for crying out loud!?? Tsk Tsk Tsk

yeah but to everyone besides pilar, little ethan and her sister... EVERYONE thinks shes dead, so thats why i say dead, gwen knew and thought theresa was dead too, so yeah to gwen, she only has ethan at the moment, because theresa is dead, at the moment, yes shes in disguise but gwen never knew that, ethan wouldnt be with gwen if THERESA was there, gertrude is there, but ethan obviously doesnt know its theresa, so yes that is the point of disguise... so you dont know who it is, whats your point that shes gertrude? gwen still has ethan only because theresa isnt there as theresa!!!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list