List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa I look up to you.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa I look up to you.

Started by monkey1 at 2008/06/13 02:30PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/29 07:44AM, Views: 2157, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/13 02:30PM
    Theresa I look up to you.
    monkey1

You keep trying to get Ethen. Faith is real. I belieave in it just as much as you do. I actully did some of the same stuff you are doing to get my x back,and it worked. So keep going.

#2   2008/06/14 02:44AM
    Re: Theresa I look up to you.
    Ms.HuNNii

Oh did you now. So you posting from a Correctional Facility.

#3   2008/06/16 05:09PM
    monkey1

No. I just used my love and the fact that she still lived with her parents and that they did not what her with him, to get her away from him. I also have 3 kids with him. So that made her not happy. I told her that he would always be mine cuz we have a bond forever with our family that we have together. And she cried and left. I always get what I want.

#4   2008/06/16 05:23PM
    passion_girl

Quote monkey1: You keep trying to get Ethen. Faith is real. I belieave in it just as much as you do. I actully did some of the same stuff you are doing to get my x back,and it worked. So keep going.

You did wat and u got ur x back, wat's the point of going back to ur x, they are called 'x' for a reason, u never go back to your x, moved on and don't look back, anyways that's you and please get back to reality things you see in movies are not real they may work in movies but NEVER in real Life

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/16 05:25PM
    #5   2008/06/16 11:23PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote monkey1: No. I just used my love and the fact that she still lived with her parents and that they did not what her with him, to get her away from him. I also have 3 kids with him. So that made her not happy. I told her that he would always be mine cuz we have a bond forever with our family that we have together. And she cried and left. I always get what I want.
    Wouldn't it have been funny if she have gotten pregnant too, and shared the same bond that you also have, I mean that seem to be the norm on Passions for both Teresa and Gwen for all the women on passions for that matter. And should this admiration you have for Teresa apply too Gwen to she have a child with Ethan and all she wanted was too be a family.

#6   2008/06/17 12:50AM
    Teenie

Hello! WHo and when? WHOOOOOOOAAAA! Make teresa love comes down......... I got this cold azz child. WOW! How did you Tee do what you have done to another WOMAN? You will reap what you SOW.........Why Teresa did you start this .........You are wrong for that....I do not feel for yo azz....It's mega time for you to deserve the best....you are not Ethan Best....It's Gwen.......Not you always playing GAMES...Teresa...YOU Are Not Ethan Wife. Gwen is his wife and she do not want to play children games anymore.....with her sexy self. Get lost tee!

#7   2008/06/17 12:09PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote monkey1: You keep trying to get Ethen. Faith is real. I belieave in it just as much as you do. I actully did some of the same stuff you are doing to get my x back,and it worked. So keep going.

You did wat and u got ur x back, wat's the point of going back to ur x, they are called 'x' for a reason, u never go back to your x, moved on and don't look back, anyways that's you and please get back to reality things you see in movies are not real they may work in movies but NEVER in real Life

HMMM exactly!!! Ethan and Gwen's are ex husband and wife. She filed for divorce, they both signed papers, so get over it. Leave him alone. HE loves Theresa. CAlling her name when having sex with you. Get real!!

#8   2008/06/17 12:13PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Teenie: Hello! WHo and when? WHOOOOOOOAAAA! Make teresa love comes down......... I got this cold azz child. WOW! How did you Tee do what you have done to another WOMAN? You will reap what you SOW.........Why Teresa did you start this .........You are wrong for that....I do not feel for yo azz....It's mega time for you to deserve the best....you are not Ethan Best....It's Gwen.......Not you always playing GAMES...Teresa...YOU Are Not Ethan Wife. Gwen is his wife and she do not want to play children games anymore.....with her sexy self. Get lost tee!

HAHAHAHA!!!! This is so funny. Gwen is far far from sexy. SHe's huge and has a bird beak. SHE IS NOT ETHAN'S wife anymore. Did you not see the papers that were signed by both parties?? Theresa is Ethan's best and always will be. Gwen is playing games. How isn't she? She's playing a game right now with someone who is presumed to be dead. That's sad!! Playing games with a ghost. Gwen has always been the one playing little kiddie games. It's time for Gwen to get what's coming and then some. Did you forget it was Gwen who ruined Ethan's life and outed him as being a Bennett and not a Crane?

#9   2008/06/19 12:20PM
    cheerleader101

i do look sooooo much up to her becacuse she does everything that she can 4 love and i pretty much do the same things that theresa does to prove to my husband that i really love him.

#10   2008/06/19 03:26PM
    Buffygirl7

quoting lovinethanandtheresa "HAHAHAHA!!!! This is so funny. Gwen is far far from sexy. SHe's huge and has a bird beak."

Hey, that's not cool. It's one thing to bash a character, and I'm a big Theresa fan too, but don't rip on the the actresses' looks. Liza Huber is NOT Gwen, and she doesn't deserve to be insulted that way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/19 03:27PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list