List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???

Started by Beacham at 2008/06/10 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/26 02:11PM, Views: 2023, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/06/21 11:10AM
    Re: Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???
    DolphinQueen...

Yes I would Totally watch the show if it was on a different channel!! I miss the show!! This show and Days and General Hospital was the only shows I watched until they took Passions off of the station!! I was mad as a wet hornet when they did that!! I miss this show!!

#12   2008/06/21 11:59AM
    Re: Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???
    destes

I would watch, but only if the TEG triangle was completely over and Theresa and Ethan Happy. I wouldn't want it to be like when Whitney and Chad finally got together and he was calling Vincent behind her back. I want them to be happy. I know it is a soap, but they could have Theresa and Ethan on one adventure after another.

Also, I would want the storyines to move faster. One day shouldn't still be going on after a month.

#13   2008/06/24 05:11AM
    AlaNurse

NO! (on new episodes) Unless the writers were those who write for the top, long running soaps. The current writers for Passions couldn't even make it but 9 years! We all know why!!!! Yes, on reruns. I guess I'm the only one who feels this way.

#14   2008/06/24 02:07PM
    rmeli206

oh in a heartbeat. but i wonder where the story would go .. would they all move to another city b/c harmony is goign to erupt?..

#15   2008/06/25 06:10AM
    nesterchick

Absolutely I would love if passions stayed on the air on a channel could watch.

#16   2008/06/25 01:58PM
    Marleysmommy...

yes

#17   2008/06/26 12:51AM
    hendrickmoto...

Yes I would totally watch Passions no matter where it goes. I love the show. I finally got Direct TV so I could watch it. So I vote YES!!!!

#18   2008/06/26 08:54AM
    Veronica1958

>( I am so upset with passion show!!!!!!! I am so tired of trying to watch any soap in the time slot 2-3 in my area. I started Santa Barbara (sp) and they took that away from me as well. Now Passions!!!!! I was so upset that I stopped watching Days of Our Lives as well. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would stop watching soaps. They were very therapeutic for me. It was my own special time of the day that I could relax and think of someone else’s problems then my own, it give me time to get some perspective to my own life really. When your real life becomes as dramatic as the soaps then you know you have a problem, LOL I feel that Passion fans have been let down big time and stabbed in the back by moving strictly to satellite dish. What about all the loyal fans out here in TV land? If the producers and the actresses and actors, and even the writers don't mind giving all us loyal fans the bums boot then I don't feel sorry for them when they lose all the support of the program and stop watching soaps all together. Myself along with other people I know stopped watching soaps on wlio cable all together in response to passions moving to strictly satellite. Passions was so good it could have been in both places and kept everyone happy. Why didn't they? Someone to greedy?
    As for changing the people in the show and showing it on USA net works. You might as well, start over and call it another name as well.

#19   2008/06/26 02:11PM
    k8ecup

I sure would!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list