List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???

Started by Beacham at 2008/06/10 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/26 02:11PM, Views: 2053, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/10 06:01PM
    Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???
    Beacham

I started this disscussion on another message board.Since there is this media rumor about Passions going on USA I am just wondering would you still watch?If that means that some of your faviorte character would be recasted?

Yes Or No I vote Yes

#2   2008/06/11 04:42AM
    Re: Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???
    zagnut1976

I would watch it. I don't get to see it now, but when they had to reruns on usa I watched them. So I vote Yes

#3   2008/06/11 05:36AM
    Re: Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???
    Beacham

Wouldn't it be nice if USA decdied to show new and old espiodes of the show?

#4   2008/06/11 08:24AM
    jennie29j

I would watch this show if it was continued. however they would need to move the storyline along on telling Ethan the truth about Little E and allowing Theresa and Ethan to finally be together!

#5   2008/06/11 11:46AM
    yesterdays news

Quote jennie29j: I would watch this show if it was continued. however they would need to move the storyline along on telling Ethan the truth about Little E and allowing Theresa and Ethan to finally be together!

ITA! Theresa and Ethan have been trying to get together forever. The 3 actors must be so tired of the same boring storyline, it must be nothing more than a paycheck. They could have made a great new type of soap with this if they just had better writers, and it is the writers fault they didn't make it. Other soaps come up with new storylines, why can't they? I stopped watching this show long before they finished with NBC.

#6   2008/06/11 11:48PM
    kathy4191

yes i would. i don't know why they took it off it was just starting to get good will they ever put it back on dishnetwork?

#7   2008/06/12 06:26AM
    passionsfan01

I would definitely watch it. I love passions. I have loved it since it started.

#8   2008/06/12 09:11AM
    Buffygirl7

Absolutely! New episodes, re-runs, whatever - I would take any Passions I could get. It is one of the best parts of my day. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a chance in hell that any new eps will be made, but I'm still holding out a little hope for re-runs. I just wish we would hear some news about that! passionsdish.blogspot.com

#9   2008/06/12 11:21AM
    Beacham

Quote Buffygirl7: Absolutely! New episodes, re-runs, whatever - I would take any Passions I could get. It is one of the best parts of my day. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a chance in hell that any new eps will be made, but I'm still holding out a little hope for re-runs. I just wish we would hear some news about that! passionsdish.blogspot.com

Ah there's always hope that new espiodes would be produce just have to have a little hope.

#10   2008/06/21 11:07AM
    angel1973

:) totaly id watch it...(it might take some getting used to if they changed the faces of the ppl but ya) i have watched from the first ep pasodes abnd cried when they moved to dtv but i watch on youtube all the time.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list