List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: great show today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

great show today

Started by darby at 2006/12/07 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/09 12:39AM, Views: 508, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/07 01:01PM
    great show today
    darby

I loved todays show (dec 7/06) With the Lopez-fitzgeralds all eating breakfast together (minus Paloma) I loved the way that Theresa, Miguel and Luis were together, just like a typical family breakfast. The acting was great! It was a slow show nothing really big happened but I found myself entertained the whole time which hasn't been the case with passions in the past.

#2   2006/12/07 01:15PM
    Re: great show today
    snelson32366

Quote darby: I loved todays show (dec 7/06) With the Lopez-fitzgeralds all eating breakfast together (minus Paloma) I loved the way that Theresa, Miguel and Luis were together, just like a typical family breakfast. The acting was great! It was a slow show nothing really big happened but I found myself entertained the whole time which hasn't been the case with passions in the past.

wow, my cable network must be behind, that is suppose to be tomorrows episode

#3   2006/12/07 03:28PM
    Audd

Quote snelson32366:
    Quote darby: I loved todays show (dec 7/06) With the Lopez-fitzgeralds all eating breakfast together (minus Paloma) I loved the way that Theresa, Miguel and Luis were together, just like a typical family breakfast. The acting was great! It was a slow show nothing really big happened but I found myself entertained the whole time which hasn't been the case with passions in the past.

I can't wait to see it tomorrow, it looks like fun, I'm use to nothing really happening so not a big deal about that,LOL!

#4   2006/12/07 06:40PM
    nyaccent

Quote snelson32366:

Nothing wrong with your cable network Snelson must be from Canada where they show the shows one day ahead of the US...

#5   2006/12/07 11:06PM
    Theresarn3

today was great. way to go passions writers i can't wait until tomorrow

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 11:08PM
    #6   2006/12/09 12:39AM
    Theresarn3

:-) another great show today, I really like the new sheridan. and I love how the lopez-fitz famliy was. and ethen and jared way to go writers.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list